Deloitte Interview Questions in Paris, France | Glassdoor

2.9

48 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Paris (France)) in March 2017.

Interview

First an english test online, then an interview with the manager and the HR, followed by a questionnaire about the company, your goals and questions related to the field you will work with.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Deloitte?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte (Paris (France)) in November 2016.

Interview

First of all: on-line tests
    Then a group session.
    Then an interview with human resources.
    Then 3 case study interviews.
    Then an assessment day
    It wasn't too difficult, the process was quite similar to the other consulting firm interviews.

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Paris (France)).

Interview

2 steps, 1 gruop interview with matematical exercices, a presentation and group exercises on business issues and 1 one to one interview with the manager on with more Technical questions

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Paris (France)).

Interview

who am I, motivation, study case
    Well first of all I went through my background - university, why i have chosen them and area of my studies, i described my last job position and my duties, my extracurricular activities and i finished with my personal interests and what i would like to do in my future (short and long term goals), last position-where i worked, what i was responsible for, my results, what i learned etc... about my weaknesses i said about my punctualism that it could be seen as a dissadvantage for others because i was really strict in some projects and not always satisfied with work of others, and sometimes i prefered to the a job by myself but it could an advantage as well because my work was did always with an added value (talk about your weakness in a way like it can be an advantage for the company)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, why do you want to work for us, tell me about your last position, your weakness,...   Answer Question

IT Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Paris (France)) in October 2015.

Interview

CV screening phone interview. Classic such as the questions : why deloitte, do you have any team experiences, why luxembourg.
    I passed this step and was invited with a skype with 2 managers, more technical with a case to solve and again questions about teams.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Paris (France)) in May 2015.

Interview

there was q computer based english test. It was easy, just classic questions on grammar, vocabulary, listening and comprehension. The second step was a face to face interview with a manager, that lasted 15 min. It was a personality interview

Business Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Deloitte (Paris (France)) in April 2015.

Interview

Overall, it was a bad experience. I should have listened to my friend who told me to not interview with them. Besides being unprofessional they lack simple politeness like sending an automated e-mail letting you know they are not hiring you. I feel like they are too big to care.

1- HR interview
    2- English test
    3- Interview with recruiting director and his assistant

Interview Questions

• 1- Classic HR questions
      2- Moderate English test
      3- An unstructured case study. They basically created a scenario during the interview. It did not feel professional.   Answer Question

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Paris (France)) in June 2013.

Interview

You have to apply on there website then if you profile fits their need an HR manager will call you for a first interview. If everything goes well you will pass a 1 day assessment center. After this day if your profile is still their need you will get a last interview with a partner who will give you te job offer.

Stage Interview

Anonymous Employee in Neuilly-sur-Seine (France)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte (Neuilly-sur-Seine (France)).

Interview

Un entretien RH de 30 minutes , avec des questions basiques, et un second entretien avec un directeur et un consultant senior, sur des questions plus techniques. Description des missions sur lesquelles j'allais travailler.

Auditeur junior Interview

Anonymous Employee in Neuilly-sur-Seine (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Neuilly-sur-Seine (France)) in April 2017.

Interview

3 entretiens :
    - Rencontre avec un senior manager (questions de motivations classiques) + test d'anglais (type toeic)
    Réponse rapide 1 semaine
    - Rencontre avec un manager (questions de motivations) réponse sous 2 jours
    - Rencontre avec un associé (questions de motivations) + test de personnalité réponse sous 2 jours

Processus rapide, intervenants agréables et souriant. Plus de l'échange en general.
    Pas de questions techniques, ni d'études de cas.

Interview Questions

• Pourquoi l audit?
      Pourquoi deloitte ?
      Ou vous voyez vous dans 5/10ans?
      Qu'avez vous fait le week end dernier ?   Answer Question