Deloitte Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA | Glassdoor

3.1

73 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

My final interview was with a Deloitte Partner. He asked a lot of behavioral questions. The other interviews I had asked maybe 5 questions but he had almost 10 or more. However, he seemed really disinterested in the interview and was often looking around the room, didn't say much after my answers, felt really difficult to engage with and made me feel really intimidated. I felt like my previous two interviews went so great because the people were really friendly and conversational, but this interview felt like pulling teeth.

Interview Questions

• Why Deloitte and why audit?   1 Answer

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

2 interviews - first interview was 30min behavioral and 30 min case study. Second interview was 1hour case study. The first interview was just with another consultant, but the second interview was a case study presentation with a partner, which was extensive.

Business Technology Analyst Summer Scholar Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

Resume drop, first round interview, second round interview. Didn't make it past the first round interview which was 30 minutes of casing and 30 minutes of fit. Case was software development focused - make sure you study the SDLC and know other methods (Agile, Scrum, etc.). Fit was very standard, maybe more focused on technology.

Interview Questions

• What recent technology has most impacted your day-to-day life?   Answer Question

Payroll Transformation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Phila, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

Brief interview with recruiter. Very basic and comfortable. Moved on to next level with a team manager. Very informative and forthcoming about the position. Recruiter not very responsive at all. I have a great opinion of Deloitte, but the lackluster responses leave me questioning if I have the right opinion.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and your experience.   1 Answer

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte (Phila, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

Very easy going. Interviewed with one partner and he made an effort to feel more like a conversation than an interview. Pleasant experienced compared to some other companies I have interviewed with.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

You will do a phone screening and then they will fly you to one of their offices on a Friday where you will be interviewed by 3-4 people. On the day they fly you to their office you will interview with a Partner (or Managing Director), and other related peers. One of the persons will give you a use case where you will have to come up with a plan to resolve the situation. Deloitte gives you examples beforehand, but the use case you'll face is completely different but with similar resolutions.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you to resolve a use case   1 Answer

Health Care Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

The interviewer seemed like she was too busy for the initial phone screening. She rescheduled 3 times and then after our interview completely ghosted me. It was a very poor representation of what I think is a good company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about experience and how it is relevant to the position?   1 Answer

Leadership Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

first online application, needed resume, cover letter, transcript. first round- 30 min interview, on campus. one on one with director/manager. stuck to the 30 minutes on the dot. second round details coming soon

National Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

Three stage, 30 minute each interview. Two Case studies and one personal interview. Case study preparation can be found online. Definitely would recommend some practice through their website. Would have been very helpful for me. Personal interview was very straightforward

Interview Questions

• What do you know about consulting   1 Answer

BTA Interview

Application

Interview

Three 30 Minute Interviews. 2 Case, 1 Behavioral. Standard case interview, prepped through online guide available on Deloitte's website as well as cases available on other Big 3 Consulting sites. Behavioral was standard as well, no curve balls.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do for fun?   2 Answers