Deloitte Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 10, 2017

3.3

National Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

Three stage, 30 minute each interview. Two Case studies and one personal interview. Case study preparation can be found online. Definitely would recommend some practice through their website. Would have been very helpful for me. Personal interview was very straightforward

Interview Questions

• What do you know about consulting   1 Answer

BTA Interview

Application

Interview

Three 30 Minute Interviews. 2 Case, 1 Behavioral. Standard case interview, prepped through online guide available on Deloitte's website as well as cases available on other Big 3 Consulting sites. Behavioral was standard as well, no curve balls.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do for fun?   2 Answers

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

I was selected for a first round interview, which was one behavioral and one case study. I heard back later that night that I made it to the office visit and second round. The second round was one case interview. I thought there was a discrepancy between the two partners conducting the case studies; one partner appeared to align with a more behavioral approach while the other took a more technical approach and stuck to the structure of the case study. These discrepancies could potentially be a major factor in your outcome, depending on who you end up interviewing with. I had the more technical approach, and it did not help that my interviewer seemed disengaged and looked at his phone, which I thought was poor interviewing etiquette.

Consultant - Strategy & Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

2 back-to-back interviews, 30 minutes for the case and 30 minutes for behavioral. The case seemed to be pretty open-ended, starting with a graph then a series of more qualitative questions. They asked me to evaluate a STEM summer camp initiative. My interviewers were both very attentive; I felt that they were truly interested in getting to know me. They shared a lot about their personal experiences with the company. I could sense that they genuinely appreciated the company; they were not giving me boilerplate answers when I asked them what they liked about Deloitte. It was a pleasant experience overall even though I didn't make it far.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you worked with someone difficult.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Phila, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

I had initial phone interview that went well and the recruiter said she would review with her manager and get back to me in a week. I sent her a follow up email and voicemail two weeks later and she never responded. I figured if the HR department at Deloitte cannot give a courtesy return message it is probably not the employer I would want to work for.

Interview Questions

• 1) Relevent experience
      2) Interest in Deloitte and position
      3) Current and desired salary
      4) Location
      Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Summer Scholar Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

Two 30 minute interviews, one behavioral and one case (random order). Behavioral interview was straightforward. The case interview was pretty straightforward too but got backtracked. The interviewers were all very nice, albeit from the New York office. There was a strong focus on fit

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had conflict with someone in a group   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

University recruiting. Submitted resume and transcript to university career website. Notified of interview within a few days. University events offered included mock interviews, resume review and meet and greet with employees. 30 min. behavioral interview and 30 min. case interview. Same day call informing me of rejection.

Advice for other people: they take their interviews seriously and so should you. I was not rehearsed, nor did I have answers to the behavioral questions beforehand as I didn't take it too seriously. Thinking of things to say during the interview isn't a good way to go about this process if you're interested in working for them. I think it would be difficult to just hop into this interview without preparation and receive an offer.

Interview Questions

• (Behavioral) Tell me about a time where someone asked you for help with a difficult problem or project.   Answer Question
    • (Behavioral) Tell me about a difficult problem you had to solve and how you did it.   Answer Question
    • (Case) A federal disaster relief organization wants to make their disaster response times shorter and accuracy higher. They have existing data and wish to harness social media in order to reach their goal. How would you implement a solution to do this?   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Villanova, PA

Interview

Not a hard interview at all. Everyone was very nice and friendly. It was two 30 minute behavioral interviews. The questions were not hard and were about you as a person and what you are passionate about.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

Two back to back behavioral interview facing with two different interviewers. The first person is a manager and give you some situation you may be encounter with in work. Ask for how you deal with it

Federal Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Newark, DE) in October 2015.

Interview

Consisted of one interview about me and one case study. Both interviews were approximately 30 minutes long with two different interviewers. Prior to my interview I had multiple phone calls with employees at Deloitte who reached out to me to help me to prepare for the interview.

Interview Questions

• In the case study I was asked how I would research designing a widget.   Answer Question