Deloitte Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 4, 2017

67 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Payroll Transformation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Phila, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

Brief interview with recruiter. Very basic and comfortable. Moved on to next level with a team manager. Very informative and forthcoming about the position. Recruiter not very responsive at all. I have a great opinion of Deloitte, but the lackluster responses leave me questioning if I have the right opinion.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and your experience.   1 Answer

Health Care Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

The interviewer seemed like she was too busy for the initial phone screening. She rescheduled 3 times and then after our interview completely ghosted me. It was a very poor representation of what I think is a good company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about experience and how it is relevant to the position?   1 Answer

Leadership Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

first online application, needed resume, cover letter, transcript. first round- 30 min interview, on campus. one on one with director/manager. stuck to the 30 minutes on the dot. second round details coming soon

National Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

Three stage, 30 minute each interview. Two Case studies and one personal interview. Case study preparation can be found online. Definitely would recommend some practice through their website. Would have been very helpful for me. Personal interview was very straightforward

Interview Questions

• What do you know about consulting   1 Answer

BTA Interview

Application

Interview

Three 30 Minute Interviews. 2 Case, 1 Behavioral. Standard case interview, prepped through online guide available on Deloitte's website as well as cases available on other Big 3 Consulting sites. Behavioral was standard as well, no curve balls.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do for fun?   2 Answers

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

I was selected for a first round interview, which was one behavioral and one case study. I heard back later that night that I made it to the office visit and second round. The second round was one case interview. I thought there was a discrepancy between the two partners conducting the case studies; one partner appeared to align with a more behavioral approach while the other took a more technical approach and stuck to the structure of the case study. These discrepancies could potentially be a major factor in your outcome, depending on who you end up interviewing with. I had the more technical approach, and it did not help that my interviewer seemed disengaged and looked at his phone, which I thought was poor interviewing etiquette.

Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

I interviewed on campus for an audit intern position. The interview was with a senior manager. There were a few behavioral questions and the interview was very conversational. The interviewer wants to know who you really are.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

Interview process took about 2 weeks. The first round interview is a 30-min behavioral and 30-min case interview. If you made it pass the first round they gave you a call that evening for the second round the next day. The second round is a 45-min case interview. It is more chatting with the interviewer and the case part (for me) was the last 20 mins or so. There was also a pre-interview reception the night before the first round. Found this to be very beneficial and it was great getting to meet some of the people I interviewed with the next day. All the consultants/managers and BTAs were very helpful, friendly and welcoming. I can be a shy person at times so I was reluctant to go at first, but definitely well worth going! I got a call exactly one week from the first round interview with an offer. They also offer you an interview buddy which I found to be EXTREMELY HELPFUL!! I would definitely recommended practicing and going over case interviews with them.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in the federal/government practice? What are your hobbies?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary is set since I was a campus hire. they do offer a signing bonus. Tips I would suggest is definitely practice and get as much advice/tips from your interview buddy. Also, be sure to know SDLC, the ERP strategies (big bang, phased, pilot) and just be yourself!

Consultant - Strategy & Operations Interview

Application

Interview

2 back-to-back interviews, 30 minutes for the case and 30 minutes for behavioral. The case seemed to be pretty open-ended, starting with a graph then a series of more qualitative questions. They asked me to evaluate a STEM summer camp initiative. My interviewers were both very attentive; I felt that they were truly interested in getting to know me. They shared a lot about their personal experiences with the company. I could sense that they genuinely appreciated the company; they were not giving me boilerplate answers when I asked them what they liked about Deloitte. It was a pleasant experience overall even though I didn't make it far.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you worked with someone difficult.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through my school career website. It was an easy process: just cover letter and resume. Interviewers were nice and friendly. Questions were easy, not very quantitative. Went down to their local office.