Deloitte Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA | Glassdoor

3.1

72 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

I was selected for a first round interview, which was one behavioral and one case study. I heard back later that night that I made it to the office visit and second round. The second round was one case interview. I thought there was a discrepancy between the two partners conducting the case studies; one partner appeared to align with a more behavioral approach while the other took a more technical approach and stuck to the structure of the case study. These discrepancies could potentially be a major factor in your outcome, depending on who you end up interviewing with. I had the more technical approach, and it did not help that my interviewer seemed disengaged and looked at his phone, which I thought was poor interviewing etiquette.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview process took about 2 weeks. The first round interview is a 30-min behavioral and 30-min case interview. If you made it pass the first round they gave you a call that evening for the second round the next day. The second round is a 45-min case interview. It is more chatting with the interviewer and the case part (for me) was the last 20 mins or so. There was also a pre-interview reception the night before the first round. Found this to be very beneficial and it was great getting to meet some of the people I interviewed with the next day. All the consultants/managers and BTAs were very helpful, friendly and welcoming. I can be a shy person at times so I was reluctant to go at first, but definitely well worth going! I got a call exactly one week from the first round interview with an offer. They also offer you an interview buddy which I found to be EXTREMELY HELPFUL!! I would definitely recommended practicing and going over case interviews with them.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in the federal/government practice? What are your hobbies?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary is set since I was a campus hire. they do offer a signing bonus. Tips I would suggest is definitely practice and get as much advice/tips from your interview buddy. Also, be sure to know SDLC, the ERP strategies (big bang, phased, pilot) and just be yourself!

Audit Interview

Application

Interview

I interviewed on campus for an audit intern position. The interview was with a senior manager. There were a few behavioral questions and the interview was very conversational. The interviewer wants to know who you really are.

Consultant - Strategy & Operations Interview

Application

Interview

2 back-to-back interviews, 30 minutes for the case and 30 minutes for behavioral. The case seemed to be pretty open-ended, starting with a graph then a series of more qualitative questions. They asked me to evaluate a STEM summer camp initiative. My interviewers were both very attentive; I felt that they were truly interested in getting to know me. They shared a lot about their personal experiences with the company. I could sense that they genuinely appreciated the company; they were not giving me boilerplate answers when I asked them what they liked about Deloitte. It was a pleasant experience overall even though I didn't make it far.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you worked with someone difficult.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through my school career website. It was an easy process: just cover letter and resume. Interviewers were nice and friendly. Questions were easy, not very quantitative. Went down to their local office.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

Well coordinated and structured. Set the right expectations. Lasted an hour. Had a panel that asked very direct questions on past experience and future aspirations. Got confirmed over the phone and then an email after the right job fit was established.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Phila, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

I had initial phone interview that went well and the recruiter said she would review with her manager and get back to me in a week. I sent her a follow up email and voicemail two weeks later and she never responded. I figured if the HR department at Deloitte cannot give a courtesy return message it is probably not the employer I would want to work for.

Interview Questions

• 1) Relevent experience
      2) Interest in Deloitte and position
      3) Current and desired salary
      4) Location   Answer Question

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

On-campus recruit. The process was very quick. The longest wait was between resume submission and interview request. Two interviews on the same day and the job offer was passed along the next day. Interview questions were standard behavioral questions.

DNLC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

not so many questions about me or my resume, most of the time I asked the questions, like a conversation. It's better to prepare at least 5 questions when coming to interview, because I run out my 3 questions and made the interview finished earlier than it should be.

Business Technology Analyst Summer Scholar Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

Two 30 minute interviews, one behavioral and one case (random order). Behavioral interview was straightforward. The case interview was pretty straightforward too but got backtracked. The interviewers were all very nice, albeit from the New York office. There was a strong focus on fit

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had conflict with someone in a group   Answer Question