Deloitte Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA | Glassdoor

Deloitte Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA

Updated Mar 10, 2017

DNLC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

not so many questions about me or my resume, most of the time I asked the questions, like a conversation. It's better to prepare at least 5 questions when coming to interview, because I run out my 3 questions and made the interview finished earlier than it should be.

Business Technology Analyst Summer Scholar Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

Two 30 minute interviews, one behavioral and one case (random order). Behavioral interview was straightforward. The case interview was pretty straightforward too but got backtracked. The interviewers were all very nice, albeit from the New York office. There was a strong focus on fit

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had conflict with someone in a group   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

University recruiting. Submitted resume and transcript to university career website. Notified of interview within a few days. University events offered included mock interviews, resume review and meet and greet with employees. 30 min. behavioral interview and 30 min. case interview. Same day call informing me of rejection.

Advice for other people: they take their interviews seriously and so should you. I was not rehearsed, nor did I have answers to the behavioral questions beforehand as I didn't take it too seriously. Thinking of things to say during the interview isn't a good way to go about this process if you're interested in working for them. I think it would be difficult to just hop into this interview without preparation and receive an offer.

Interview Questions

• (Behavioral) Tell me about a time where someone asked you for help with a difficult problem or project.   Answer Question
    • (Behavioral) Tell me about a difficult problem you had to solve and how you did it.   Answer Question
    • (Case) A federal disaster relief organization wants to make their disaster response times shorter and accuracy higher. They have existing data and wish to harness social media in order to reach their goal. How would you implement a solution to do this?   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Villanova, PA

Interview

Not a hard interview at all. Everyone was very nice and friendly. It was two 30 minute behavioral interviews. The questions were not hard and were about you as a person and what you are passionate about.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

Two back to back behavioral interview facing with two different interviewers. The first person is a manager and give you some situation you may be encounter with in work. Ask for how you deal with it

Federal Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Newark, DE) in October 2015.

Interview

Consisted of one interview about me and one case study. Both interviews were approximately 30 minutes long with two different interviewers. Prior to my interview I had multiple phone calls with employees at Deloitte who reached out to me to help me to prepare for the interview.

Interview Questions

• In the case study I was asked how I would research designing a widget.   Answer Question

Consulting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

Very well coordinated interview process. They were 10 steps ahead of you in the process which was helpful. interview process was tedious. the interviewers were not friendly and exhibited a huge chip on their shoulders, perhaps because I was coming from competing Big 4. Although HR or recruitment group coordinated the interview setup well, the recruiters were late and cancelled scheduled interviews. When interviewing, they were very opinionated and was unfair in the interview questions.
    The recruiters were good at their jobs but unfairly discouraged to accept a lower position than what I had applied for. There is no point leaving a big 4 as a manager and join another as a senior. They will say you will be promoted to manager in 1 year, but everyone I have spoken to with the same experience says otherwise and doesn't recommend. Do not trust the recruiters. The Case study was badly handled, the foreign interviewer was trying to put on a very strong American accent that he couldn't even properly explain the questions and refused to provide the written case to me to review myself. when I asked a follow up question he would ridicule me. Not a good practice. The interviewers need to be trained correctly.

Interview Questions

• case study, behavioral questions, SDLC and Project management methodologies   Answer Question

Project Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2014.

Interview

Applied in school's career service. The whole process takes about two weeks. The interviewers are very nice and easy talk. Actually, it is one of the things that they are seeking from candidates. Communication skill is extremely important to them. Be prepared for a case interview. Not easy. Be sure that you know Excel and budgeting well. This is more like being a "CEO" under the control of Deloitte. Very bright future.

Interview Questions

• Tell me your stories. What do you think the most important for being a leader. When you meet conflict schedule, how do you handle it, and make an example. When you realize that you can not make it before the due, what will you do? If the travel fee is increasing rapidly, what will you say to the customers?   Answer Question

AERS Advisory Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

I had two rounds of interviews. As a college student, my first round was on-campus which included two 30-minute interviews and a pre-interview dinner the night before. It was very casual, based completely on behavioral questions. The second round was in-office and also included two 30-minute interviews and a pre-interview dinner the night before. This was extremely casual and conversational - no actual questions were really asked by each interviewer.

Negotiation

Did not negotiate.

AERS Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online through my university's job website after attending one or two Deloitte networking events on campus. I heard back within two or three weeks that I had been selected for an on campus interview. It was a fairly straightforward, two part interview process, each one on one, thirty minute interviews composed of mostly standard behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were working as part of a team and things went wrong.   Answer Question