Deloitte Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 14, 2016

2.0

Business Risk Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

Brief interview asking you about yourself. Very short interview for the first round, just 20-30 minutes. Asked something like, tell me some things about you outside of your resume experience. They want to get to know you as a person, see if you're likeable, and see if you're a good fit for them.

Interview Questions

• What are your hobbies outside of school?/What do you like to do for fun?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied through Campus and received a confirmation for interview in approx a month after applying. THe first round of interview was conducted at the campus with 2 Senior Manager at Deloitte Touche & LLP. I received an invitation for the second round of interview which was conducted at Deloitte office in Phoenix. This was conducted with the Partner (who is hiring you in his team !) and one manager. The interview process was smooth - Generally its behavioral interviews. Do lot of research about Deloitte and ask good questions to the partner and the senior managers which shows your interest in the role and Deloitte. Also, the consultant role is more about talking and asking questions. So it is strongly recommended to ask good questions. The questions I asked showed lot of research but after a week of my second round of interview I received a telephone call from HR to tell me I was not hired.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself five years from now? Why Deloitte? Strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2014.

Interview

Campus recruiting at my university involved a few networking and social events, and then a series of interviews. First-round interviews were conducted, and then within two weeks second-round interviews were offered to qualified candidates. The interviews were traditional, with no technical or curve-ball questions. The professionals who conducted the interviews were well-spoken and personable.

Interview Questions

• A lot of what we do in audit is team-oriented; can you describe an experience you've had working on a team?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2013.

Interview

Resume screening

Interview Questions

• Very easy behavioral question, but you don't know what they look for   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2011.

Interview

I first arrived at the interview on my university's interviewing site and was greeted by a Deloitte greeter. She was very friendly, and we chatted about various topics. My interviewer, then, came out of the room and greeted me. The interview I did not feel was very formal. He was extremely nice, and wanted to know what I had questions about regarding the position. It was more of an informative interview rather than asking direct questions to me. He made is seem like a natural conversation rather than an interview.

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2011.

Interview

Initial contact through college recruiters at Meet The Firm events. They maintained contact as I expressed interest. The interviews were initially on campus and then later in house. The questions were mostly behavioral based, but then the last few (in house) were more a meet and greet with various senior members of the firm. My offer was communicated shortly afterwards (within 24 hours).

Interview Questions

• How do you manage change and working with difficult people?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate as there was very little room (especially with salary). I could have negotiated location, but not salary or start date.