Deloitte Project Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Project Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Nov 20, 2016

2.7

Project Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

Mba based questions, type and communication skills test typing, accounting finance knowledge, why Deloitte, uniqueness, future goals, attitude, behaviours are observed. B.com based, experience, background, location, culture, interest, innovation, technical skills

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not able to

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Project Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied the job online and got an email from HR. She wanted to arrange a phone call with me. Then I had the first time phone call interview with HR. She setup the next interview and email the names and positions of two interview. It's very helpful for the interview. After one week, I had interview with senior manager and senior project manager. Each interview was around 30 mins.

Interview Questions

• HR asked salary range and the experience based on the job description.
      The 2nd interview asked behaviour questions, technical questions and project management questions.
      All the questions are based on the job description and resume.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Arlington, VA) in December 2011.

Interview

I interviewed 5 different people: 3 people who were in separate tracks (PPD, Associate, Specialist) I then interviewed the Partner for the project I joined and the Project Manager for the project

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

2 Interviews: case and behavioral in the first one. 15 minutes on a hypothetical case in which I had to solve a problem that was communicated to me from the 'client' and pitch my solution back at them, followed by 15 minutes on behavior in the classroom, as a child, and so on. In the behavioral we talked about rugby after I mentioned that I played and my role on the field. The second interview was more intensive than the first, with a more specific, more difficult case in which they were more skeptical as 'clients'. The behavioral of the second included some vague psychological testing with hypothetical situations.

Interview Questions

• Do something that no one else would do with this piece of paper   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Arlington, VA) in November 2012.

Interview

Initial interview had two parts. One technical and one behavioral. Behavioral was very standard and technical had mostly to do with excel. Second round interview was a behavioral and a case interview. Both were also pretty standard. Interviewers are very nice and want you to succeed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Washington, DC) in February 2012.

Interview

First 3 recruiters talked to the group of 5 candidates, then led one of us into a room with an interviewer. The recruiter asked behavioral questions about conflict resolution and leadership. He also asked how I would handle doing many different tasks at once. After this they took me into a room where a different recruiter inquired about my Excel skills.

Project Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte in April 2010.

Interview

The interview consists of two parts. The first part is all behavioral interview questions. The second interview consists of case study questions.

Interview Questions

• How many ridges around a quarter?   17 Answers
    • How would you valuate a power plant?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Arlington, VA) in January 2010.

Interview

There was an initial phone screen that asked simple questions as well as difficult questions. They focused on computer/software skills, previous job experience, as well as general knowledge about the position. About three weeks later I received an email requesting an in office interview. These were set up for a week later and consisted of two 30 minute interviews. They were the typical questions about resume and work experience and "tell me about a time when..." questions. Hours later, I received an e-mail asking me to come back for a second round of interviews.
    Scheduled for the same week, second round consisted of a behavioral interview and case interview. I was antsy about the case interview, but it was not as stressful as I expected. The behavioral interview was a more challenging than the first round, but again, not too hard.
    The people I met were all very friendly, the office atmosphere was bright and spacious. Work ethic seems to be very important here, if you're not on top of your game, you're on your way out.
    A week later I received a phone call to extend an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time somebody asked to turn in your paper as their own.   Answer Question
    • What is the difference between a forecast and a budget?   Answer Question

Project Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte in March 2012.

Interview

Was contacted through campus recruiting, only got the first round interview which was a phone interview; was asked questions about my knowledge of Excel; lasted about 25 minutes.

Interview Questions

• One of the questions was "If you have a lot of data, what will you do"?   Answer Question

Project Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

It was a easy and was asked basic question like where do u see yourself in 5 yrs, tell me which manager u like and why. Explain me how u see yourself FIT for this profile.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was very difficult.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Good... Initially i was offered less but after the negotiation i was paid what i was expecting.