Deloitte Project Controller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 1, 2017

2.9

37 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Controller Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte in September 2009.

Interview

The interview was one-on-one and they asked some of the toughest quetions I have ever been asked. They were either tough or worded in a way I have never heard the question asked. One of the questions was name one of your values and name a time that you went against that value. I came up with something with respect and a time i had failed to respect someone. But, all in all you have to be extremely prepared and try not to over think!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Employee in Rosslyn, VA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Deloitte (Rosslyn, VA) in February 2013.

Interview

it is a process that required three interviews with three different interviewers; they asked behavioral, case study, and technical questions; you stay in one room and each different interviewer will come and ask their set of questions; i assume this format changes depending on the position you are applying for

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

There interviews went all afternoon. The first interview was a behavioral interview followed by a technical interview. After the first interview portion selected candidates were asked to return for another behavioral interview and case study.

Interview Questions

• I was asked questions during the behavioral interview concerning when was a time that my idea was not the best or got in the way and how did I adapt.   Answer Question

Project Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deloitte (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

The interviewers were very friendly, it was more of a casual conversation than a formal interview. They would surely make you feel comfortable. The best thing is even if you aren't selected they would inform you, unlike other companies. And the con of the interview process was, it wasn't technical and its very difficult to understand what actually they are looking in a potential candidate.

Interview Questions

• They asked about the difference between Budgeting and Forecasting and one scenario based question was about handling work pressure and leading team in difficult times   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Super friendly! Started off with phone interview from recruiter in India about 30 minutes asking basic questions. Then, a 30 minute phone interview with the local recruiter same kind of questions . Step 3 was a phone interview with a project controller that asked more technical questions. Lastly, I went on site for 3 interviews for about 3 hours

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your Excell skills?   1 Answer

Project Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

The Deloitte interviewing process was very streamlined and short. I received a request for a phone screen about one week after submitting my resume and interviewed in-person the following week. I had three rounds of one-on-one interviews with different individuals. The first round was a case interview. During the next two interviews I was asked to talk about different items on my resume and answer a few questions about my…

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deloitte (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Interview was pretty straight-forward. Started with a phone-screen, followed by a technical screening. The screening is primarily how familiar you are with Excel. Last interview is a round of three 30-minute interviews (1 on 1) with three separate supervisors (managers or senior managers). Each round serves as a different purpose (behavioral, technical, case study).

Project Controller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte in April 2017.

Interview

I began my interview over the phone with the team in India. It was a 45 min call going over my past experiences and how I will be fit for the position. The Recruiter explained alot and then I was forwarded to the team in US. I was scheduled for a phone screen which lasted 30 mins. After that I was scheduled for a face to face interview with 3 managers at San Jose Deloitte. There were 3 sessions of 45mins each which Included case study and personality questions.
    The total process lasted for about 2 months and I was extended an offer. They also agreed to match what I was getting in my existing position but for a $ for $ comparison it was not worth for me to move to San Jose. They were not willing to negotiate further.

Interview Questions

• Questions about Excel and data manipulation with expamples Infront of you.   Answer Question
    • have you ever let your team down. if so how did you explain and recover through it.   Answer Question

Project Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview process was extensive. I believe I went through 4 rounds of interviews. Started off with HR, then one senior manager, then another two and finally a director and the person who would ultimately be my manager. The questions were pretty straight forward but the number of interviews was pretty daunting.

Interview Questions

• How did you navigate politics at an executive level?   1 Answer

Project Controller Interview

Interview

I applied through campus recruiting process. The first round was a back to back phone interview. The manager will ask you things about your excel experience and some behavior questions.