Deloitte Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Dec 30, 2016

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Phila, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

I had initial phone interview that went well and the recruiter said she would review with her manager and get back to me in a week. I sent her a follow up email and voicemail two weeks later and she never responded. I figured if the HR department at Deloitte cannot give a courtesy return message it is probably not the employer I would want to work for.

Interview Questions

• 1) Relevent experience
    2) Interest in Deloitte and position
    3) Current and desired salary
    4) Location
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Parsippany, NJ) in November 2014.

Interview

The process included one telephonic and 3 onsite interviews. The interviews consisted of typical project management questions and team handling questions.
    No status update about the interview feedback for weeks and a month. Had to follow up repeatedly over email and phone. Received feedback that they have moved with other candidates.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Arlington, VA).

Interview

I submitted my resume and application for a project attorney through Deloitte's on-line career website in response to a general recruitment posting. After approximately four weeks I received a call from Deloitte's Human Resources Department and an impromptu interview was conducted over the phone. The phone interview process was very superficial and covered the basics that one would expect these days, including past professional experience, information about Deloitte, and that any position offering was contigent upon a criminal background and credit history check. At the end of the phone interview a "group interview" with three members of the division I would be applying for was scheduled for the following week.
    The "group interview" was conductd at Deloitte's office and conducted quickly, efficiently, and professionally. Myself, along with a group of approximately 12 other applicants were met in the Deloitte building's lobby just shortly prior to the time of the scheduled interview and taken up to the well apolstered main corporate lobby. The ages of the individuals varied from neophytes that appeared to be just out of college to very seasoned senior professionals. Soon after arriving in the corporate lobby, HR representatives greeted the group and we were separated out into smaller pods for the respective positions for which we were interviewing. I exited the lobby with a group of what I believe were others competing for the same position and was taken to another floor. Once there, we were each brought to our own individual interview rooms and awaited our interviewers. In all, I met separately with three individuals with Deloitte who spent exactly 30 minutes each with me. Based on the titles of each interviewer, it just so happened that I met the junior associate first and most senior last. I thought that each person I met was professional, asked appropriate interview questions, and answered the quesions I presented well. Overall, the three thirty minute interviews went by rather quickly and was a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• None of the interview questions were particularly difficult and were general in nature asking about the type of work I had done in the past. One of the interview questions did provoke thought since the position I was applying for deviated from my prior professional positions - asking if I would have a difficulties with the new role.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in December 2016.

Interview

It was very demanding but also interesting. I was asked some questions about the skills I am bringing to the company. And I asked if they refer to both Technical & Soft skills. I answered the questions to the best of my knowledge and was proceeded to meet with the Executive Head of the unit. I was asked to call back in January 2017.

Interview Questions

• What do you look out for in a career   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deloitte in April 2011.

Interview

Answered job posted in Monster. Few days later received call from HR manager. Wanted to discuss job submitted for. Then scheduled telephone interview with one of the hiring managers. During interview the manager expressed reservations that I could work the normal 12-14 hour, 7 days. Hiring manager than ended interview with understanding that he would like for me to meet him and his team at their NY location. The HR manager coordinated the interview. Interview was held in the NY office and comprised of 4 separate sessions, one on one. The total time was 4 hours. Did not feel I got the job, and still sensed hiring manager doubted I would adapt to their work schedule. Within 3 days of the interviews, the HR manager called me to say that they decided to go with another candidate. I appreciated the opportunity of the interview and the professionalism of the HR manager. Would I like to work 12-14 hour days, 7 days a week. Something I could manage, but not something I need to worry about since I was not hired.

Interview Questions

• Situations dealing with unclear and uncertain organization structure. How would you handle this situation.   Answer Question
    • What was the most difficult project that you worked on and how did it turn out.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Das Gespraech fand in einer sehr lockeren und ruhigen Atmosphaere statt. Der Gespraechspartner war sehr gut vorbereitet und wir hatten trotz Skype - Verbindung eine gute Unterhaltung.
    Insgesamt war die Struktur recht klar und ohne Ueberraschungen.

Interview Questions

• Verlauf bisherige Karriere im Detail, Staerken, Schwaechen, Gehaltsvorstellungen   Answer Question