Deloitte Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 9, 2017

3.2

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Brussels (Belgium)) in February 2014.

Interview

You are invited by e-mail for an interview and are welcomed by your HR-contact.
Your first interview is with them and if it goes well, you'll be invited a second time to meet your potential manager/boss. Aftwerwards you will be contacted with the outcome.

Interview Questions

• - What are your strengths and weaknesses
    - what are achievement you most proud of
    - Where do you see yourself in 5 years   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

4 Rounds of interview involving technical Senior Manager and Director round and HR. There is also a test of spoken English to check on fitment to interact with Clients

Interview Questions

• Questions around technology and management and process oriented   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2013.

Interview

The process was long, it was expected to be 7 interviews, I had 4 before I selected another company. The first 3 are standard and the fourth was a case interview, you have to use your skills and creativity.

Interview Questions

• Many behavioural questions, and also questions related to experience. The case interview presented a decision path for big company transformation and asked you to describe what will you consider   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in December 2016.

Interview

It was very demanding but also interesting. I was asked some questions about the skills I am bringing to the company. And I asked if they refer to both Technical & Soft skills. I answered the questions to the best of my knowledge and was proceeded to meet with the Executive Head of the unit. I was asked to call back in January 2017.

Interview Questions

• What do you look out for in a career   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

It is just first round interview. It is a phone interview and it went well. Was told I will hear back in a week or so. There should be at least another round and will be on campus.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Phila, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

I had initial phone interview that went well and the recruiter said she would review with her manager and get back to me in a week. I sent her a follow up email and voicemail two weeks later and she never responded. I figured if the HR department at Deloitte cannot give a courtesy return message it is probably not the employer I would want to work for.

Interview Questions

• 1) Relevent experience
      2) Interest in Deloitte and position
      3) Current and desired salary
      4) Location   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in October 2014.

Interview

Long lasting, with more than 5 interviews and client oriented questions. The people involved during the interview were senior management officials. The interview was scheduled by a former friend of mine; it was great timing.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience, did I have, how many people I managed in the past and PMI related questions.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Das Gespraech fand in einer sehr lockeren und ruhigen Atmosphaere statt. Der Gespraechspartner war sehr gut vorbereitet und wir hatten trotz Skype - Verbindung eine gute Unterhaltung.
    Insgesamt war die Struktur recht klar und ohne Ueberraschungen.

Interview Questions

• Verlauf bisherige Karriere im Detail, Staerken, Schwaechen, Gehaltsvorstellungen   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Was telephonic and purely technical
    Next rounds were interviews by senior management and they gauged on soft skills
    Followed by hr and finally the offer was given after two days
    Pretty professional and overall a positive experience

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (New Delhi (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Although the functional interviewer were really good, all the questions asked were relevant, all the people were very pleasant, in fact the Partner round was really fun and the quality of conversation was really high and interesting.
    The rotten apple/s in the interview process was the HR for a variety of the reason :-
    1.) The interview schedule was highly variable, the date and time would keep on changing even till the very last minute.
    2.) What was shocking was high level of bureaucracy in such an efficient organization, here is one of the instance, I went in for the English aptitude test , met a person on 6th floor office he handed me a pamphlet and asked me to go to ground floor to x personnel. At first ground the guy basically reads me out the pamphlet and sends me back to the 6th floor for taking the test. It was highly absurd and a waste of time. Even the wait time before anyone from HR will attend to you was super high.
    3.) After everything got done and all the rounds were cleared, even then I had to wait for 10 days for getting a call back.
    4.) The offer provided was totally absurd, nowhere near the initial requirement which was very clearly stated during the very first phone call with the HR personnel.
    5.) Finally, was told that they would get back to me whether they can work around the offer or not. But never got a phone call. I believe a candidate, after spending several hours of his time for the interview process, at least deserve a courtesy message that things cannot be worked around but in this case nothing ...
    So, although the team members seemed to be great but the entire interview experience with the HR personnel was horrible and it seemed very unprofessional for a Global Level Organization claiming to be valuing its employees a lot.

Interview Rounds
    Basic Interview By HR, Interview by a Team Member, Interview by Senior Team Member, English Aptitude Test and Finally Interview by Team Leader (Partner Interview)

Interview Questions

• All the questions asked by the functional personnel were relevant.   Answer Question