Deloitte Interview Questions in Salt Lake City, UT | Glassdoor

Deloitte Interview Questions in Salt Lake City, UT

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Salt Lake City, UT) in October 2012.

Interview

I interviewed as part of on-campus recruiting that is common for internships and entry level positions. It was very involved and included attending campus socials, on-campus 'meet the firms' professional events, 1st interviews, a pre- 2nd interview social, and a final (2nd) interview.
    If you get through the 1st round of interviews, it really becomes a matter of matching personalities and looking for a good fit. You will spend more time at work with these people than you will your friends and family, so that is very important - for both parties involved.

Interview Questions

Audit Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Salt Lake City, UT) in October 2011.

Interview

Best way to get an internship with Deloitte is to work with your campus recruiter. Also, make sure the first time you see the interviewer is not in the interview.