Deloitte Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

3.1

37 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (San Francisco, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

I got a on campus interview, 60 minutes, 30 minutes behavior and 30 minutes case. The case was pretty easy. And the interviewee asked some resume questions also. The behavior one was most about your opinion for the current popular technology.

Interview Questions

• show me your favorite app? what's your favorite technology? conflict with teammate?   Answer Question

Human Capital Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Berkeley, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied through my university. The process only took a few weeks. I was selected for an on-campus interview where I spent 30 min on a case (human capital case was much different than other cases I've done, much more qualitative) and 30 min doing behavioral questions. Both interviewers acted very distant and gave a lot of pushback, but the experience was fine overall.

Senior Project Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (San Francisco, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

three rounds of interview. very straight forward. very nice and welcoming people. great culture.
    it wasn't like other case studies you see on the website. because it is a project controller practice not project management practice. overall, very professional.

Interview Questions

• why Deloitte?
      how would you approach to diff situation, like, if you are in the middle of the project and you spend X amount, then the project is cut? or if you have an Ad hoc project. rest was behavioral and easy Excel questions about Vlookup, Pivot, filtering and conditional formatting, "datedif" function.   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (San Francisco, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Behavioral questions, pre-interview social then in office interview. Overall good learning experience, however I personally did not feel welcomed by the interviewer. The other staff and recruiters were welcoming and kind! Still a good company to apply at.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through campus, and got the on-campus interview with a managers. I heard back about the second interviews after 1 week and interview with a director and a senior manager at SF office. I really enjoyed the office however I haven't heard back from them. So that I assume I didn't get it.

Tax Consultant Interview

Application

Interview

The first round was on campus, and the second round will be in the office. If we pass the first round, they will notify us of the information for the second interview. I was contacted 1 week after the first round that I got accepted to the second round. I flew to San Francisco office, and stay there for a night. All the people I met are friendly and welcoming, I would recommend to apply for this company.

Interview Questions

• They ask a lot of behavioral questions like leadership and communication abilities as well as conflict management. It would be a good idea to review behavioral questions before attending the interview(s).   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Two 30 minutes interviews with two different partners. First met representatives from the company that comforted us before we started the interviews. The interviews were very friendly and not technical, only behaviorial.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to do Audit?   1 Answer
    • Asked questions about the resume   1 Answer

Business Technology Analyst Summer Scholar Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (San Francisco, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Everything from application deadline to final round interview happened in 2 weeks. The first and final round interviews were a day apart. Very friendly interviewers. In hindsight, coming from a computer science background where I went wrong was that I was speaking too much of the technical side and less of the industry info.

Interview Questions

• Typical SDLC questions, mine were related to the planning phase mainly, how you go about gathering requirements etc.?   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Berkeley, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

There was a resume and cover letter drop through university career center. Then there was a 2 round interview (behavioral and case) on-campus, and then 1 final round at Deloitte SF office. They were pretty good about following up in a timely manner!

Interview Questions

• What trend about technology are you currently following   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (San Francisco, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

On-campus interview that lasted 30 minutes with a partner. Got a call for a second interview at the Deloitte office. The second interview process included a presentation from a partner, two 30-minute interviews, and a paid lunch :) The people were very nice and laid-back. Had great conversations the whole time.