Deloitte Senior Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Senior Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Feb 6, 2017

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

7 rounds of interview- from a team member to the senior manager. The interviews were not difficult per se- they ranged from people asking 'definitions' of terms to the typical situational type questions.

Interview Questions

• I was provided a problem and asked to solve it on the spot and also provide a visual/diagrammatic portrayal of my expanation   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Chicago, IL) in August 2013.

Interview

Contacted by HR for an initial "Get to know you interview" next had two more phone interviews... one technical, and another "get to know you." All of the interviewers were very down to earth and friendly.

Senior Analyst Interview

Interview

Structured hiring process. Interviews consisted of a telephone screen, a telephone interview and two face to face interviews. Questions were standard background mixed in with behavioral

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte (Chicago, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

I applied online and received an email the next day from the recruiter to arrange a phone interview. Spoke with the recruiter who did a walk through of my resume. The conversation went very well. Next, I had a phone interview with a hiring manager. This interview that lasted one hour. I followed up and received a email stating they were not moving forward.

I enjoyed speaking with both the recruiter and hiring manager. The recruiter was very encouraging.

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte in January 2007.

Interview

The process was very streamlined and structured. Started with telephonic rounds with HR and job manager. Then invited for testing and one on one interviews. Testing consisted of a case study and presenting your facts/analysis on the case. The next was a panel interview, followed by a one-on-one with the business head. head.

Interview Questions

• How would you analyze/estimate the number of gas stations in a given city/town?   Answer Question
    • How would you estimate the number of motor vehicles in a given city/town?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Do negotiate. If you have a job in hand and no pressing urgency to quit, you have nothing to lose. I negotiated an entry bonus as well as a higher position.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Sydney (Australia)) in November 2016.

Interview

One Video Screening in the start of process following an initial phone call - Two Formal Interviews in Person, (1 with Unit Manager - Director and Other 1 was with Partner (s). If they want to progress they will ask for references to do Reference Checks followed by offering process.

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

One round with the HR
    One with the manager asking about the approach to research
    Written exams
    One generic round with the unit Director to understand if the candidate will be able to handle what is required
    One round with the HR head

Interview Questions

• Will you be comfortable dealing with people from different culture?
      How confident are you of handling this role independently?
      Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed for Senior Analyst position, had an extensive 6 rounds of interview and finally got the offer after waiting for around 4 weeks. I was already under notice period and had offers from multiple companies with min of 6.9 LPA. Offer letter from Deloitte finally arrived and I was shocked, it stated position as Analyst instead of Senior Analyst and giving 5.6 LPA. Initially I thought that there might be some misunderstanding because my interview was good and I was satisfied with the HR discussion because HR told me that i was being interviewed for Senior analyst and would be offered the same only seeing my performance in the previous rounds. I tried to call HR but all my calls were dejected. Finally a call came from HR saying that its not misunderstanding its based on your interview performance.
    The worst part of that conversation was:
    HR straight away said to reject the offer if I have better offers in hand.
    I have never ever come across any HR who would say this. She did not even try to negotiate or pursue me to join the company, neither she was polite about it. It seemed as if she wanted me to reject the offer.

WORST experience ever!

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Sydney (Australia)) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process spanned for over 3 weeks and involved 2 stages of interview. The first round of interview was carried in a more professional manner with discussions around experience and problem solving techniques. Within 2 days of first round I got an offer and date of immediate joining but when I asked for the formal offer letter, it took them 10 days to respond and then on one fine day they said that there will be another interview based on some case study for which you have to make a presentation.

For the 2nd round of interview, my presentation was pretty well explained and jazzy just to add that kick to the presentation. On the day of presentation, the interviewer never asked about any presentation and started asking about direct questions about the case study and I was never given chance to show my presentation. Further, the kind of answers they were expecting to the questions put forwards were so petty and immature which ideally would be expected from a high school student and not from guy with 7 years of experience.

Then as expected, the next morning I received call discussing about not to go ahead with the offer. To mu utter surprise I asked about as to how come the offer was made based on the 1st round of interview, for which the HR person explained as a technical glitch. Hilarious.......

Interview Questions

• All the questions were pretty easy but I would say the most difficult was "Whats your experience"   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

The process is stringent and consists of many rounds. It has versant / vantage and then 4 rounds of interview. Each round is an elimination round. They call you for the next round if you qualify in the present round.