Deloitte Senior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Senior Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Deloitte

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview consisted of two 30-minute interviews: one case interview, and one behavioral interview. Candidates selected from the first round of interviews were invited for a second round of the same. The case interview was what I expected. The behavioral interview was really disappointing--the interviewer seemed unprepared and uncomfortable. On balance, the interview process seemed rather unstructured and highly subjective.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you had to make a decision in an ambiguous situation.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Washington, DC).

Interview

The interview process was straight forward. The recruiter explained that the interview would be a three part interview, including a behavioral interview, a normal interview, and a case study. They sent a practice case study and other interview prep materials. The interview was exactly as described.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you used your attention to detail and listening skills to solve a problem?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

It's onsite usually on a Friday. You have 3-4 interviews all back to back. They put you up at the Ritz Carlton which was nice. It was an easy walk to office.

It seems very laid back but do not assume you did well. I was astonished when I was told that I did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• They give you about 5 minutes to give a proposal on how you handle an issue that a client is having.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The interview was pretty easy. Had 2 rounds of interview with partners. It was pretty ok and the partners were friendly. The asked me about my previous experience. They were interested in why i wanted to work at Deloitte

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Washington, DC) in October 2014.

Interview

Phone interview, then face to face with 3 employees at various levels. One with a partner and two with practitioners. The entire face to face lasted about two hours. Everyone is dressed very professionally in suits.

Interview Questions

• Case study and how you would handle the situation. Additionally, standard questions on interviews.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Was able to get them to raise their offer pretty easily. It also included a signing bonus.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Lengthy, but it was nice. lots of round at least 2 technical rounds. Waiting time between technical and HR round is lengthy. at least 2 telephonic rounds before gets a call for managerial round. Technical round is good. the questions are difficult and up to the point.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

They have 3 part process.
    1. Call with recruiter (over the phone)
    2. Technical interview (over the phone)
    3. In person interview ( This was with 3 part interview)
      a. Case Study
      b. 2 interviews on your current job

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Arlington, VA) in January 2015.

Interview

You would interview with three people for one and half hour. Its a case scenario based interview. They would explain a scenario and would test your understanding of the current situation and also tested my approach on how I tackled various challenges I may have to face and how I would go about resolving them. Its not difficult if you had right kind of experience.

Interview Questions

• What are your career aspirations and also asked whether I would be interested in travel for the engagements?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

Well coordinated and structured. Set the right expectations. Lasted an hour. Had a panel that asked very direct questions on past experience and future aspirations. Got confirmed over the phone and then an email after the right job fit was established.

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Arlington, VA) in May 2013.

Interview

Phone screening done as the initial step with a recruiter, followed by another recruiter or a consulting professional. In-person interview includes behavioral and case. Behavioral interview was pretty standard and the case interview wasn't too difficult.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume   1 Answer