Deloitte Senior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Senior Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2017

3.1

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward I met with a few people from management, they went through my background and my experience. The explained the position, the type of work I'd be doing. It was more of a conversation than anything else.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosslyn, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Rosslyn, VA) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview with partner/principal, manager, and specialist. Interview in one of the interview rooms along with many others at the same time. They will reimburse you for interview expenses. 30 minute interviews max. Definitely prepare lots of questions to ask.

Interview Questions

• Why Deloitte? Explain an example of when you had to work with a difficult employee.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Interviews: HR then case and behavioral with leadership.
    Not too case focused fore experienced hires. They try to confirm your fit to the culture, as you will be expected to contribute to firm initiatives in addition to the client assignments.

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Arlington, VA) in January 2016.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me and interviewed me over the phone. I went to Deloitte's office for three 30 minute in-person interviews with senior managers and a partner. I received the offer about a week later. The process was quick and uncomplicated. There were no case interviews or online questions.

Interview Questions

• behavioral questions, why I'm looking to make a switch, etc   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Quick interview process. First interview on phone with same level employee. Next interview in San Francisco with practice leads and other subject matter experts. Overall did not seem interested in my actual experience but rather meeting in person and seeing how interacted.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage employees who are not meeting expectations on project deliverable.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Initially interviewed with an HR person over the phone. Then was invited to the office and interviewed two more people at Director/Partner level. The first was a case interview. This took about 30-45 minutes. The second one was a more traditional fit interview. This took another 30-45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• I was given a case in the first interview. In the second interview I was asked about what I type of experience and growth opportunities I was looking for, and what specific function and industry I was interested in pursuing my consulting career.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Mix of case and resume/behavioral questions. Generally friendly people, i.e., no good/bad cop. Fast interview process with quick turnaround, though I was interviewing from an MBA Campus as part of their campus recruiting process

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied through campus. Even though some of the people I met were very professional and courteous, the interviewer itself wasn't friendly at all. She had a stoic face and throughout the interview it felt like she did not want to be interviewing at all. Very sarcastic in answering my questions.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Consulting at its best. It gives you multiple opportunities in many different areas of work. Network with people in many different industries and choose where you like to work. However, there is no disconnecting from work and you will constantly be at it.

Interview Questions

• - Why should I hire you when there are other at the door from Wharton / Booth and students from other Ivy league schools?   2 Answers

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Standard case interviews with a longer group case in the second round. More focus on quantitative skills than other firms. There is a separate behavioral interview where you want to display your knowledge of the firm, your fit with the culture, and talk through behavioral examples.