Deloitte Senior Tax Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Senior Tax Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Deloitte

3.4

Senior Tax Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

The process was seamless, they made a very aggressive effort to fly me to meet with a large part of the team and line up phone interviews with two other key members of the group I would be working with. I felt desired and pursued, increased my interest.

Interview Questions

• Why I made the career decisions I had up until taking this job.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Senior Tax Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

I worked with a recruiter and had one day of interviewing with 2 senior managers, 1 director and 1 partner at the office. Everyone was friendly and they focused on my personality and my background to see if I would be a fit in terms of culture as well as on the technical side.

Interview Questions

• There were no unexpected questions - know what's on your resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They accepted my counter offer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Amazing people from recruiters to interviewers.

Interview process was smooth and well organized by HR/recruiters who were very friendly, responsive and helpful.

1 round of interviews at office location; 4 interviews; 30 minutes each. Interviewers: very kind; super friendly; comfortable to talk to; great personalities. Interview was very conversational. Behavioral and technical questions. Behavioral questions on how you handle challenging situations. Technical questions regarding work experience on resume.

Entire process took 1 month. Received verbal/written offer 2+ weeks after interview.

Advice: Be yourself.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle pressure and conflicting deadlines?   1 Answer
    • Why Deloitte?   1 Answer
    • If I hire you, how do I know you won't leave in 2 years?   1 Answer
    • Salary expectations   1 Answer

Senior Tax Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte in February 2011.

Interview

Initial communications with company to organize interview were all by email. No phone calls. The interview was held in a conference room with the first five people coming in at thirty-minute intervals. If the question and answer session went over the time, the next person came into the room anyway and watched. There were a lot of "Tell me about a time" type questions. Also, be prepared to answer technical questions. The interview concluded with two more people taking me to lunch with another candidate.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to write a technical memo.   Answer Question

Senior Tax Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte (Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)).

Interview

Foi um processo muito concorrido, com provas de Ingles online e presencial, testes de matematica financeira e lógica e entrevista com gestor.

Interview Questions

• Perguntas sobre a área fiscal. Sobre o emprego anterior e aspirações de carreira.   Answer Question