Deloitte Staff Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Staff Accountant Interview Questions

Updated Feb 27, 2017

2.8

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in November 2012.

Interview

Three interviews, one with the HR area and 2 with Manager and Partner. First I got a call from the HR department, it last 30 minutes and next week i received and email to set up my agenda with Manager and then Partner and these two last one hour each.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I accepted the offer

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte in October 2010.

Interview

Pre-interview dinner the day prior. Spanned a couple of hours and you get to converse with your future interviewers.

Interview with 2 managers the day of for approximately 30 minutes. One mainly asks questions while the other takes notes. Asked mainly behavioural questions; tries to throw a curve ball question near the end.

Interview Questions

• Give me a situation where you had to make an ethical decision.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Detroit, MI) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied to Deloitte through my University and received an interview within the same week that I applied. The first interview took place at my University and I spoke with a senior manager from the firm. That night I received an email that I was chosen for an office interview. A few weeks later I went for an office interview. They put me up in a hotel and I was invited to a pre-interview mixer party. The next morning me and about 25 other students went to the office where I had three 30 minute interviews two with senior audit managers and one with the audit partner. After the interviews they took me out to lunch. I was told within 3 days that I did not receive an offer.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kingston, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Kingston, ON (Canada)) in September 2014.

Interview

Two behavioural interviews with a Manager and a Partner. The interviews focused mainly on cultural fit and whether management can picture you within their team(s). The interviewers were incredibly friendly and kind. They made you feel comfortable and even joked around with you. This might have been a special case for me but I felt very calm and at ease during my interview process. However, closer to the end of my interview, the Partner asked me a finance-related question to throw me off but luckily I was able to answer with confidence.

Interview Questions

• Please walk me through your resume.
      Why Deloitte?
      Why accounting?
      Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tilburg (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Tilburg (Netherlands)) in October 2014.

Interview

Aanmelden via de website of recruiting evenement, vervolgens check op CV/motivatie brief, hierna testjes op de computer, vervolgens gesprek met een recruiter en uiteindelijk gesprek met Partner van kantoor. Ook de mogelijkheid om stage te lopen of mee te gaan op meeloopdagen om je zelf te laten. Business course en universiteits workshops zijn goede evenementen om jezelf te presenteren aan Deloitte

Interview Questions

• Waar pas jij binnen Deloitte?   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in June 2015.

Interview

summit my CV , 2 days later recieved an email regarding a video interview, and after the video interview got a personal one , in total the process took arorun 1 and half weeks

Interview Questions

• Why are you choosing Deloitte?
      Give me an example of when you were involved in a multi-task situation. How did you manage it? (planning and organising)
      Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in September 2015.

Interview

Skype Interview, I did a lot of networking before hand which made the process a lot more comfortable.

Overall experience was good, it was comfortable. The office I applied to was smaller and that made their atmosphere different than the bigger less personable offices. That quality really shone through during the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by 2 managers and I explained to them why I was late and I have called their office indicating that I will be 20 minutes late because of the traffic accident.

Interview Questions

• How long since I left my last employment   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Santa Barbara, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

I had to apply on my school career connection as well as their website online. I went to meet the firms to meet a couple of the recruiters. I attended an interview and they asked me

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2011.

Interview

Informal interview where they tried to get to know me based on fit. Not very technical.

Was overall very friendly and fun. One of the better interviews I have had. Enjoyed it much more than my interviews with other big 4.