Deloitte Staff Auditor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Staff Auditor Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in University Center, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (University Center, MI) in September 2015.

Interview

just covered my resume and asked questions pertaining to it. nothing special but at the same time not what i expected. very laid back but at the same time conversational.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Houston, TX).

Interview

on campus recruiter; taken out to dinner; 3 rounds; offer; during interview they just ask questions to see if you're prepared and if you can communicate well (logical thinking; brief and to the point, well thought out answers, have a decent personality and not some nerd)

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2013.

Interview

Had an initial phone interview with a member of HR. I was then brought into the office for two separate interviews with a partner and senior manager. They were laid back and wanted to describe their firm and discuss my background.

Interview Questions

• They asked whether I have been studying for any sections of the CPA exam and how I did on those sections.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Portland, OR) in June 2012.

Interview

I initially was contacted by the recruiter, we communicated by email to coordinate my interview.

It took one day to get the interview scheduled but it was for two weeks out. Partially that was due to my own limited schedule.

The interview consisted of two "two on one" interviews (two interviewers, and me) each lasted about 45 minutes. The interviewers were all either managers or senior managers. They were typical interviews, all were friendly, a couple more reserved a couple more outgoing. Nothing exceptionally challenging or unusual about either interview.

After the interviews I went to lunch with a staff & senior person. Lunch lasted about 1.5 hours (including walking) and was pleasant. More of a "sales" pitch, talking about what they like about the firm, what the environment is. Nice people and I enjoyed it.

After lunch I walked back to the office and was given a tour. They have "fly-in" cubes for auditors and the office seemed really quiet. They validated my parking (which is good, it was $15 to park in the building!!)

Interview Questions

• What do you like about your current position?
      What don't you like? (Or what is challenging)
      Answer Question
    • What would your current supervisor say about you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2009.

Interview

To begin with, I was invited to the Deloitte Student Leadership Conference with about 50 other students. Over those two days, we played games in groups and did presentations for partners. After returning home, I was called back for the in-house interview at Deloitte in Downtown Los Angeles. The day was off to a horrible start because I got lost and ended up 15 minutes late. Although I got thee before the actual interviewing began, I still felt off. There were about 8 of us present and we rotated for a total of three 1 on 1 interviews. They asked questions like what are your weaknesses, auditing or tax, what is a leadership position you're proud of, etc. Then we had a panel discussion over IFRS. After that, we went to lunch with about three members of the staff with a ratio of 1:1 on interviewees to staff. Lunch was a lot more casual, they just asked about our interests. Lunch was the conclusion of the day.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses and what are you doing to improve upon them?   Answer Question
    • What leadership role were you most proud of and why?   Answer Question