Deloitte Summer Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Summer Intern Interview Questions

2.7

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I sent in my resume and cover letter and was fortunate enough to get a first round interview on campus. On campus recruiting the recruiters seemed full of life, vibrant and excited about their jobs. This was not the case with the interviewer. It was one on one and she was cold and condescending. I choked up once on an answer and that was it, I could tell she was disinterested in anything I had to say for the remainder of the interview - never got the job.

Interview Questions

• Your turn, are there any questions you have for me? (with majority of time left in the interview)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Summer Intern Interview

Interview

The interview process was the hardest one out of the big four. The interview process consisted of two interviews... one being very in depth and intense and the other being conversational.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Hartford, CT) in April 2011.

Interview

The people at the office were very nice. Very cordial environment. The interview was structured. 30 minutes interview with a partner and 30 minutes with a senior manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

The first round was on campus.
    The second round consisted of a office visit, three one on one interview with partners and group lunch afterwards.
    Questions asked included: Why auditing?

Summer Intern Interview

Interview

Initial online screening logical test, then went to telephone interview with basic "Why Deloitte" questions, and then an assessment centre which included two group, a written and an individual interview component.

Interview Questions

• Did a case study based on start up proposals and was asked how "global issues" would affect the operation of a transport-sharing company based in Sydney.   Answer Question