Deloitte Summer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Summer Interview Questions

Interviews at Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

on-campus recruiting. I was a bit late due to traffic. the employer is very nice. he is interested in my hobbies, and ask me some questions on that. overall good experiences and conversation.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Summer Interview

Interview

First I sent in a resume online in order to try and secure a summer internship position. The interviewers were both a senior auditor and a senior manager. They both were very kind, and understood that I was nervous, and really just worked me around the interview, and helped me relax a lot.

Interview Questions

• This being my first interview, I had come unprepared to ask them any questions about their company, and they kindly informed me that I did well, but that I should ask more questions if I was serious about the position.   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

First, there is an on campus interview with one of the recruiters. Then, if they invite you back for a second round, then you go to the office for three 30 min rounds with a senior manager or partner. The interview is must more conversational than most people expect. The interviewer make you feel comfortable, but it is important to stay both professional and relaxed (calm) at the came time. They do not want anyone who seems tentative with their answers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Washington, DC) in February 2011.

Interview

It was very by the book. Asked questions about different life, school, and professional experiences. There was a healthy mixture of the three. The interviewer was young and a recent graduate. very comfortable setting and did not make you feel as though you were on trial. Described the duties of the job and what would be expected of you.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of when you worked well with a team?   Answer Question
    • What is an example of when you had to perform beyond expectations?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in January 2011.

Interview

There were 80 applications from the school for the resume screen, took 12 to first rounds which consisted of one 30 minute banking case and a 30 minute behavioral interview. Was one of 3 chosen to go to final rounds, where it consisted of a ~70 minute quantitative case with two partners.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Two interviews, one on campus and one in office. The interview started out as behavioral and resume questions but turned into really casual and fun conversations. The people are really nice and for the office interviews, they gave us an office tour of the Downtown LA building.

Interview Questions

• Was there a time when you were in a team when you had to address a team member's issues in not meeting expectations?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (College Park, MD) in February 2018.

Interview

Two interviews one was in person with two different people at deloitte. each was thirty minutes long and the second interview was online through a skype call. both were fairly easy, no throw off questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY).

Interview

Very conversational. Interviewer was very down to earth, asked me about myself, seemed to care about me as a person. Didn't ask any behaviorals, just went over my resume and asked questions based on my responses.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

It was a typical interview for a consulting internship. There was a case study and two personality interviews- they were very nice and patient and made the case interview comfortable. They asked me about my stress triggers, how I solve problems, how I organize my thoughts, and other generic interview questions.

Interview Questions

• "Imagine you are consulting a trash company who wants to expand their revenue."   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

It went with different social events like dinner and bowling night.
    Requires a lot of social skills and you have to get some topics to talk with them.
    They were quite friendly and nice.
    You can see your career path in the company.
    The interview is 1:1. There is a dinner with interviewer before the morning interview.