Deloitte Summer Leadership Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 5, 2017

2.7

23 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Lewisburg, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Lewisburg, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied through campus career center. Interviewed with partner, very conversation based. Asked a few questions about resume but overall very easy going interview. Just trying to get a sense of who you are.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Summer Leadership Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte in March 2017.

Interview

First round was with a recruiter at my university. Basic behavioral questions, nothing too difficult. About 3 weeks later I was invited to second rounds at the office I was interested in for back to back interviews with two partners. The first partner didn't really ask any questions, just asked me what questions I had, so make sure you have a lot! The second interview was a lot of behavioral questions, some more difficult than average (about leadership, some questions about my thoughts on the accounting industry, about seeking out help, etc.)

Interview Questions

• What was a time you had to seek out help/advice from someone senior to you?
      What are your biggest weaknesses?   1 Answer

Summer Leadership Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

On campus recruiting. Applied through career center. Interview it self was very easy going. Just few behavioral questions but mostly talking about yourself and college life. The interviewer was very nice. Definitely the most enjoyable 30 minute interview I ever had.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Seattle, WA) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied through campus recruiting (Seattle) and was contacted after four weeks to schedule an on-campus interview. I had two 30 minutes interview back to back interviews with an audit partner and a tax senior manager. Received an offer in three days. Most of the interview questions were built on top of my answers to the previous questions and very conversational.

Interview Questions

• What are your strength/weakness?   Answer Question
    • Why YOU?   Answer Question
    • Elaborate on the experiences listed on your resume.   Answer Question
    • (Based on my GPA) Do you think you are naturally talented or do you work hard to do well? What is your strategy to do well in school?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (San Luis Obispo, CA).

Interview

The entire process took around 5 weeks. I connected with Deloitte through an on-campus job fair and spoke with the main campus recruiter. She then invited me to a Deloitte lunch social at a restaurant downtown after the job fair. From there, I was invited to 1st round interviews as well as a dinner social for the night before interviews. This invitation came around a week and a half after the job fair and lunch social. The dinner social was very casual and easy-going. The next morning I interviewed with a partner and it went really well--very casual and mainly behavioral. After my 1st round interview, I got a call 2-3 days later from my interviewer saying I was invited to 2nd round interviews. My 2nd round interviews took place through video and I interviewed with 1 parter and 1 senior manager. 2-3 days after my interviews I got a call back saying I was accepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Berkeley, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Brief OCR interview. Applied online, got an email and shortly after scheduled an on campus interview. Met with two people going one at a time, one from the advisory line and one from the audit. Gave lots of background on their own experience at Deloitte as well as more technical information about their branches of service.

Interview Questions

• What was a time where things weren't going well and what did you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Costa Mesa, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I networked with many professionals and the recruiters by attending the Winter Accounting career fair and meeting these individuals on my free time to learn about the firm and program. I applied through my campus's job portal and the company website. I was considered for both the local and national programs. The first round was two back to back interviews with an Audit manager and Tax manager. I knew the Audit interviewer beforehand, which made the process more easy. He asked to go into more detail over my job and leadership experience on my resume. He then asked one behavioral question. The tax manager was very conversational and he made me feel at ease. I got an invite for second round interviews a week later, which took place at the office. They gave a presentation to the interviewees and gave us a buddy who would guide us to each interview. I had three back to back interviews with an Audit manager, senior manager, and partner. They were very conversational with some behavioral questions thrown in. The process was actually really exhausting and I had to take a breather in between interviews. I was even so tired that I froze up during one of my interviews but I recovered. They then grouped us with some associates who took us to lunch after to help us relax. Overall, I thought the process was very competitive and intense compared to other SLP's that I applied to. I'm thankful that my efforts came to fruition and I hope that there are more opportunities to come out of this experience.

Interview Questions

• At Deloitte we are all about innovation and helping our clients solve complex problems, tell me about a time where you had to use your creativity or innovation to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Parsippany, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online through my campus recruiting website. Had one 30 minute on campus interview, then was invited for in-office interview which was two 30 minute interviews. One with a partner, one with an associate. It was mainly all behavioral questions and then them asking what questions you have for them, so come prepared with a lot.

Interview Questions

• What are three words you would use to describe yourself?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I submitted my application through my school's career resource website as well as the company's website. First round interviews were scheduled through the school's career center and were held on campus.I interviewed with an audit senior manager who tried his best to put me at ease during the interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you do differently if you could redo high school?
      What's your favorite movie?
      What book have you recently read?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

On campus interview, asking mostly behavioral questions, i.e. how do you work in teams, what was the most challenging part of a project, describe some school projects you have completed in the last year