Deloitte Support Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Support Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Princeton, NJ) in September 2011.

Interview

Phone screen by HR
Phone interview by Support Manager (about 45 min)
Invite to meet the team (non formal/non technical and really just shot the breeze to see how I gel with people). This now only occurs after the person is hired.
Before meeting the team, met face-to-face with HR to run down benefits and such, met with two of the support managers who asked basic support questions, not real technical to be honest.

Interview Questions

• From the US side, good to know entry-level SQL (restore and read a database), SharePoint, Office, Service Desk, Ticket Handling, a huge plus if you know Tabelau.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Princeton, NJ) in September 2009.

Interview

Three interviews. The first was a brief phone interview by HR followed up by an in-person interview with HR and the hiring manager. At this time it was with 2 managers but it could be more (Maybe 3 or 4) depending on the group your interviewing with. The questions were not too difficult, just be able to back up what's on your resume. Nothing grilling though.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult. They asked about your personality, asked what you did in a particular difficult situation, how do you work with others compared to working alone.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiations where done with HR. A few back and forth emails before an offer was sent out.

Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

Written test followed by two interviews