Deloitte Interview Questions in Sydney, Australia | Glassdoor

2.8

56 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Graduate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Sydney (Australia)) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview - to gauge your motivations for applying for deloitte and your interest in the business stream

Assessment center - partner activity, group activity, individual activity both written and verbal. assessment centre very relaxed. groups are smaller unlike some AC's so its more collaboration less competition with the people in your group

Partner Interview and Individual Case Study - case study was the difficult element. they have a manager or director from your service line walking you through it. Ask lots of probing questions and structure your answers

The whole process was extremely drawn out. Applying from interstate meant i had to fly down a number of times which wasn't ideal. other businesses i applied accommodated interstate people by arranging AC's and partner interviews on the same day.

Interview Questions

• Why consulting, why this particular line of business, general behavioural questions   Answer Question

Insolvency Cadet Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parramatta (Australia)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Parramatta (Australia)) in April 2017.

Interview

Was interviewed by a Partner of the department and an Analyst was easy and laid back, went for about 40 mins and asked questions about the role and my interests and why i want to work for them.

Junior Case Assessor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Sydney (Australia)) in March 2017.

Interview

I did it through a recruitment firm. After a phone interview, I did a group interview, a 45 minute test and one to one interview at the end. Group activity asked us as a group to discuss and conclude what are the top 4 characters for a good case assessor. The 45 minute test, mainly multiple questions about graphs and checking details, was in a strict time frame and most of the ppl didnt finish. One to one is quite straight forward. Just be yourself.

Interview Questions

• what are the top 4 characters for a good case assessor   1 Answer

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Sydney (Australia)) in March 2017.

Interview

At Assessment Centre, we were given a case study and required to write an email responding to the case study, then bring that to the group for discussions. Last task was 1 on 1 interview which was very supportive. There was no clock and we were not allowed to use phone while time was limited so I ran out of time for the email task.
    Good luck everyone.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about time when you had to change the way you work for others.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte (Sydney (Australia)) in March 2017.

Interview

Online screening interview with simple questions, e.g. tell us about yourself, why are you applying for this role, why this field, examples of previous work, etc. followed by invitation to interview in person. In person interview was capability-based.

Interview Questions

• Describe your best and/or favourite relationship with a client   Answer Question

Actuarial Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Sydney (Australia)) in February 2017.

Interview

Online application process was quick and easy, no questions need to be answered, simply fill out your personal details and upload your resume and academic statement. The online assessment was game-based. Basically the game was about finding patterns. A couple of days after I completed the online assessment, I received an email saying that the position was filled.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Interview

First round interview was a submission of an online video. The system was clunky and at one point stopped me from progressing through the process - I signed out and then back in which seemed to resolve the issue.

Found the process very impersonal and short, with no feedback given.

Hasn't left me with a good impression of the organisation.

Interview Questions

• Your background and relevant experience   1 Answer

Advisory Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Sydney (Australia)) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied to the job as soon as advertised and got in touch with the job poster from HR. I had an initial interview with her and was soon after invited for a first partner interview. HR was very helpful and open to help me understand the team, the partners and flexible work options. I was able to call back with any questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult client situation?   2 Answers

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Sydney (Australia)) in November 2016.

Interview

One Video Screening in the start of process following an initial phone call - Two Formal Interviews in Person, (1 with Unit Manager - Director and Other 1 was with Partner (s). If they want to progress they will ask for references to do Reference Checks followed by offering process.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Sydney (Australia)) in September 2016.

Interview

Initial phone interview was performed after online testing. Online testing include psychometric test and a online game that is developed specifically for Deloitte. During the game, we are required to solve multiple puzzle under time constraint. The phone interview was average however they did not follow up as they promised.