Deloitte Systems Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 2, 2017

3.3

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Elizabeth, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Elizabeth, NJ).

Interview

I was hired as a system's analyst, although I majored in mechanical engineering. Overall I went through 3 interviews, two off-site during a college job fair, and a third on-site, in New Jersey.

Interview Questions

• Where did I see myself 5 years from now.   1 Answer
  • Name a weakness I have.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Deloitte came to my college campus to recruit. Very impressed with their orientation and their "we take our work seriously but not ourselves seriously" attitude. People seemed friendly to each other and had good chemistry.

Behavioral interview in the first round going through my experience and career interests. Got a second interview in 24 hours. Company visit in the second round and met with two senior managers - one behavioral and one technical. Very cordial questions about my background and surprising no case interview.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Washington, DC) in January 2013.

Interview

Three part interview. One telephone interview, than another, they then fly you into Washington DC and do a face to face. Very difficult and long process. Took about 5 months from application to actual start date.

Interview Questions

• Know and understand the job you are interviewing for and read up on the company before the interview. The interview did not seem to contain standard questions, it is more of you selling yourself than answering interview questions. Know what you are applying for and relate your selling of yourself to that job and you are in. Very nice people I must say.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Chicago, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (East Chicago, IN) in April 2009.

Interview

ros – good access, some great travel opportunities, competitive salary

Cons – long hours, too many editors, not enough independence

Interview Questions

• ros – good access, some great travel opportunities, competitive salary

Cons – long hours, too many editors, not enough independence   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Boston, MA) in January 2007.

Interview

The first interview was behavioral - I met with two separate managers. Very easy and the questions were expected. I was called back the second day for two more interviews, one of which was to be a case. The first, non-case interview, consisted of some very obscure questions dealing with international relations. It was not expected at all - questions such as "Why did Thailand's economy crash in the late 90s?". The case interview was not terribly difficult, though I suppose I was not very prepared (my first ever case interview).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to make an unpopular decision in the workplace   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Pune (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

It was a tiring process.Didn't quite like the selection processs.They call 100+ applicants and try to finish the entire process in a single day.It took 4-5 hrs for first technical round itself.2 Technical rounds and 1 HR round was the selection process.

Interview Questions

• They ask you based on your profile.They asked question related to webservices in depth,Hibernate questions related to session and sessionfactory.SQL queries and jquery.They expect more than 90% correct answers for all their questions.   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Very lengthy process. no HR contact details and no response. they will contact only if they need to tell us. no mail reply. No proper information for the candidate. We have to keep waiting and route to the HR department to some other way to get the ans from them. Very worst.

Interview Questions

• Tech 1 - client
      tech 2 - Deloitte tech
      tech 3 - manager - asking about their tech implemented and ITIL (Failed)   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

5 rounds - 2 Technical, 1 communication skill, 1 Telephonic(versant), 1 HR . Focused on communication skill, first round tech. will be basics, second round will be taken by senior officials and questions will be in depth, HR round, it will be basically negotiation for salary. If the people will be more they will include an extra round call JAM round, in which they will test your public speaking.

Interview Questions

• Public speaking was the most unexpected part, as it happened just to reduce the crowd. In versant your listning skill will be tested through telephonic round.   1 Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

The process involves many stages such as G.D, Written and personal interview.On the first day Group Discussion was held where 10 interviwers sat around and give a topic to discuss.They choose candidate depend on their communicative skills.later desired candidates pass on to written.Personal interview was held to candidates selected in written test.

Interview Questions

• How would you recognise yourself different from others?   1 Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interview. 1) Technical 2)Verbal Communication 3) Technical.
    After the third round i did not get any updates from them. Its been two weeks now.
    Interview process was smooth and Interviewers were very friendly.