Deloitte Tax Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Tax Associate Interview Questions

Updated Apr 19, 2017

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online, get interview invitation by email. Nice coordination. First day interview by 4 people, 2 by phone. The signal is bad for one interviewer. Second day interview by 3 people. One of interviewer was not paid any attention instead she just keep check her email. I need keep repeat myself.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

It was a joint-application in the university and interview was about a month later. Before the interview, there is a written test to test for English proficiency. Interview was on an individual basis with 1 interviewer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Urbana, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Urbana, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

there are two round interviews on campus, and all the questions asked are behavior. the interviewer created a good conversation environment to make me relax, but i sometimes really forgot that i am in the interview process rather than just a conversation!

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself
      is there anything that you are a proud of
      tell me about your team experience
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Tampa, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

An office visit after dinner the night before. All of my interviewers were polite and kind. A few behavioral questions, but nothing too bad. The partner mostly wanted to get to know me and why I was interested in the company.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you over the next guy?   2 Answers

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

The interviewer was relaxed and easy to talk to. All of the questions were straightforward and not technical. The interview was about personality and more behavioral. That being said I got one question phrased as a riddle to see thought process. In the end if you prepare slightly on the current events of Deloitte and then be relaxed the interview should go well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Initial "get to know you" screening interview with an HR person mostly checking for skill and personality fit. At the next step, I visited the office (they flew me out and accommodated me with a hotel). Prepare for a long day as you will be bombarded by 4-6 people, including lunch with associates.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

I had 3 separate phone interviews. Each with a different person. I first spoke with a partner in tax via a referral who advised they were hiring. Was told to follow up after the holidays as he wanted to introduce me to several tax partners. I did that and never heard back. I was then contacted by HR for an advisory position. I had a call with HR ( I think he is/was in India ) who advised me he found my details on monster.com. Prior to speaking with him I received another email from HR for a position that I applied for on the firm's career page. When I spoke with HR in India, I advised him that a United States based HR/Recruiter reached out to me with respect for a position I applied for via the firms career page. He advised he would talk to her and get back to me. When I spoke with the US based person on a position I applied for, I was given a more detailed description on the job. As it turns out, what the recruiter told me about the position was totally opposite of what the job posting had. Had the job posting had what the recruiter told me, I would have never applied. The recruiter told me she was going to have a meeting after our call and would share my details with managers who worked in service lines. Was never contacted back and was told there is a hire freeze until April 15.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2016.

Interview

I've met with multiple professionals to discuss Deloitte. They have highlighted Deloitte University, their commitment to volunteerism, and been honest about busy season hours. This is not for an interview. Haven't interviewed yet, but would love to in the future.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

3 one to one interviews ,very conversational, all behavioral questions. Two tax senior managers interviews and one partner interview. They just ask easy questions like why accounting why Deloitte and talk their personal experience. The process was fun.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (San Jose, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

The people are friendly at San Jose office, willing to start the conversation. The atmosphere is relaxing and casual. We had pre-interview social event at the first night, and on the second day we had the second round interview. The interview is from 9:45--1:30pm including a presentation, two interviews and a lunch.