Deloitte Tax Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Tax Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Honolulu, HI) in November 2014.

Interview

Email me for an interview 6 days before the interview. I had 2 hours interview with 2 managers and 2 partners. After the interview I had lunch with other 4 candidates and Deloitte recruiter. Interview was relaxed but they asked behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Tax Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

I applied through my university. I had two round standard behavior interviews with managers and partners.Nothing out of the ordinary. Prepared it just like any business related interview. Recruiters were extremely friendly. Got the official offer about one week after the interviews

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you need to resolve a conflict within a team.   Answer Question

Tax Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

The interview process was very quick. There were two rounds of interviews, both have two 30 minutes interviews with senior managers and partner. You know the result of the first round interview at the evening of that day and got the second interview the next day of it. There were all behavioral questions.

Tax Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Seamless interview process - enjoyed it very much. This is an opportunity to meet the team - people from all levels. Relax, and look forward to getting to know them - be interested in them, and they will be interested in you. Be prepared with insightful questions, they will appreciate it. Plus, preparation will open opportunities to have great conversations.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had uncooperative teammates. How did you handle the situation, and what were the results?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Boston, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

First round was on-campus. It was relaxing and took 30 minutes. For the second round, I met two interviewer after the company tour, and it took about 2 hours. All conversational interviews. The coffee chat with associates and senior associates was fun and relaxing.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied on my school's career website and received a first interview. Before the interview night Deloitte held a "preview night" to introduce candidates to current employees and create a more relaxed setting. The day of the interview I had two 30 minute interviews on campus with two different managers in tax. Mostly conversational. Within 2 days I received an email inviting me to have a second interview.

The night before the second interview was another preview night but in their office. We got to talk to more employees as well as tour the space and learn more about the firm. For the second round of interviews it was in their office and again learned about the firm and had two interviews (one with a partner and one with a manager). Afterwards all of the candidates were taken to a fancy lunch then sent home.

By 6pm that same day the partner called me offering me a position for a full time business tax consultant position after graduation.

Interview Questions

• No specific questions. Mostly ran through my resume and talked about things I am currently involved in and how I handle my workload.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

There were 2 rounds. First round was an on campus interview. 2nd round was at the office I applied, NYC office. Deloitte paid for the traveling and hotel expenses. It was a really wonderful experience.

Tax Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

First round on campus; second round at office. They paid for all the traveling expense. Arrived one day prior to the interview for pre-night. Heard back in approximately two weeks.

Interview Questions

• tell me a time that you handled a challenging situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Champaign, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

Didn't get pass the first-round. The tax partner I interviewed with was kind of mean. He asked some difficult behavioral questions and acted as if he wasn't interested in anything I was talking about.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when listen to a skill and how you respond to it   Answer Question

Tax Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Submitted application online through campus recruiting, interview was with management level and above, all conversational, seeing if you are good culture fit and friendly. Over half the interview was do you have any questions for me.