Deloitte Tax Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Tax Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in October 2018.

Interview

Before the interview, we were all invited to an informal networking event with other interviewees and current employees. Great opportunity to ask questions and get to know other people who you might potentially work with. Interview process included a meeting with a partner from the firm. Conversational style interview with behavioral questions about your past experiences and an overview of your resume.

Interview Questions

• Describe one situation when you were in a team setting that did not work out   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2018.

Interview

I was referred by an employee. All of the interviews were conversational as opposed to technical or behavioral questions. Each interviewer went through resume and had me describe the experiences I had.

Tax Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Submitted application online through campus recruiting, interview was with management level and above, all conversational, seeing if you are good culture fit and friendly. Over half the interview was do you have any questions for me.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2017.

Interview

I went through recruitment while in my Masters program. The interview process consisted of multiple social events (because you have to attend these and be on your game), 2 on campus interviews (one with a senior manager and the other with a PPMD), a phone interview with the head tax partner, and finally an in office social event.

Interview Questions

• The people that I interviewed with didn't really ask questions. It seemed like the vetting process happened through resume review and through socials. The interviews were more a time to get to know me and for me to get to know them.   1 Answer

Tax Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

I was a campus hire with various levels of interview rounds with respect to communication skills, subject related test, logical tests and analytical tests and Human Resource rounds and final round with the partner

Interview Questions

• Questions were mainly based on subject matter i.e. basics of Accounting, Logical and Analytical tests and future goals, back ground and past experience if any and about person experiences on any projects working in groups.   Answer Question

Tax Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

There are two rounds. It is really about get to know you as a person. Interviewers are really nice. Make sure you prepare well before the interview and you know why Deloitte and why the position

Tax Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online through University OCI. Interviewed on campus a week later. The interview was pretty lax and the interviewer made me feel comfortable. Unfortunately I did not make it past the campus interview.

Tax Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

I got an interview from attending the University career fair. 1 week later after the first interview, I went for the 2nd round. Recruiters and interviewers were supper friendly and nice.

Tax Consultant Interview

Interview

Didn't ask for a self-introduction. The first question is how you do researches in your life. Other questions include how do you negotiate with other people. The interviewer was very patient and tried to inspire me when I couldn't think of relevant examples.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Washington, DC) in October 2017.

Interview

As a JD/MBA I had two rounds of interviewing. Each round consisted of two 30 minute interviews with a partner or manager. The second round was conducted virtually. Deloitte is extremely quick in letting you know if you have an offer. After my first round of interviews, I received a call within 30 minutes that I had been selected to round two. After round two, I received a call the same evening with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Name an attribute you possess that makes you a good candidate for this position   Answer Question