Deloitte Technology Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deloitte Technology Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Mar 16, 2017

3.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

The process was very straightforward, met through campus recruiting. Took about three weeks, 2 round, one behavioral interview that was straightforward and two cases. Everybody was very nice and helpful.

Interview Questions

• How would you implement a software system for a tv provider trying to get into the mobile app space   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte in October 2013.

Interview

Interview consisted of two half hour segments. The first was just simple behavioral questions with one of their managers who was friendly and easy to talk to. The 2nd portion of the interview was their case study. The one i had revolved around a financial analyst firm who needed to update their records system. The case study was difficult due to unfamiliar phrasing and lenngth.

Interview Questions

• Individual portions of the case study can seem difficult due to trying to understand the situation   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

Got there, two people to be interviewed by
    first round was technical, about how to manage the firm and what kind of technologies I'd suggest
    second round was behavioral, about Deloitte and just usual stuff
    didn't get an offer though, as it was for an internship and space is very limited, (compared to full time jobs)
    competition is really tough on the other side, so good luck!