Deloitte Interview Questions in Texas | Glassdoor

Deloitte Interview Questions in Texas

Updated Apr 15, 2017

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte (Dallas, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

After spending 30 minutes on the website simply trying to use their archaic application software, I withdrew my application. If a consulting firm this size can't even use modern and slick methods to recruit, I'm not interested. What a joke. Remind me never to use their services when I move into my next leadership role.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Houston, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and waited for 3 weeks to get initial call, and from then another 4 weeks to get an offer.

1st interview was with HR/recruiting team over the phone to go over background, willingness to travel, why want to move, etc. It lasted about 30 mins. The next day she informed that I would continue to the 2nd round.

2nd round was again over the phone with industry expert who was a senior manager. Lasted about 45 mins to again discuss about experience, area of strength and weakness and what your future plans. It was meant to be a technical round but I found nothing about technical in this session. The next day I was informed that they would send me to their office for 3rd round.

3rd round consisted of 3 back-to-back interview about technical, case interview and consulting fit with manager, senior manager and partner respectively. Even though they labelled each session, the reality was that they could mixed up questions. For example during technical case, I was also grilled on my presentation and "selling" skill. For the case interview, as long as you prepared yourself with the materials provided on their website you should be fine.

Overall the interview process was very smooth and well-organized. As a candidate, you need to be confident of what you are capable of, without being arrogant.

Interview Questions

• Why Deloitte?
      Experience of each project listed in your resume.
      Answer Question

Risk Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte (Dallas, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

phone interview, the manager was really patient and told me to relax. She asked some basic question that you can search online, for example your weakness, what do you see yourself in 10 years.....

Discovery Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Austin, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews, 1st round in person, 2nd and 3rd is on video, 4th round is an assessment which is fairly easy, just be prepared, know about the company and have lots of questions to ask, I also believe they look at GPA so make sure that is high enough, not exactly sure what they look out of discovery interns though

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Houston, TX).

Interview

I had a online interview and I was not selected to move forward as I had graduated just 2 years back from university. EVEN thought I had 7 year business experience, it did not matter for them.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Houston, TX).

Interview

I was interviewed through campus recruiting. It was a three step process. First was a formal interview on campus, then flown to Houston for final round for the BTA position. It consisted of a behavioral and a case which were considered two different 30 minute interviews.

Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Dallas, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview was relatively easy. It simply consisted of a conversation about why I would be a good fit. No tricky questions were asked in particular and it was an easy going conversation about getting to know one another.

Discovery Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Houston, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Had one interview on-campus with an Advisory Director (mostly behavioral). I received an email that I was moving forward in the selection process and then had 2 back to back online interviews and then an additional one. After that they took more than a month to tell me they were not extending me an offer.

Tax Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

There was an on-campus information session with the Campus recruiter and a senior manager from another office. Applied on campus through the campus recruiting site. About a week later was invited to a formal dinner on campus that involved a service project with a partner and senior manager. The next day I had a back to back interview with the same partner and senior manager that was at the dinner the night before. Heard back about a week later for an office visit in Houston. There was a pre interview social the night before at a small grill downtown, nice opportunity to "break the ice" with employees and management. The next day I had an awesome experience with another two back to back interviews with a manager and senior manager. All the questions were mostly behavioral, not a whole lot of technical. They were mostly looking for fit and ability to do work. Heard back a little over three weeks later with the offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had difficulty working with a team member, something new you've learned etc. Behavioral questions.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Dallas, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

a great interview! Interviewer is very nice and friendly. It takes 20 minutes long. I haven't get response yet. Hope I will get response this week! The questions are almost technical questions based on what you have written on your resume. Remember to prepare all the things to explain on your resume.