Deloitte Interview Questions in Toronto, ON | Glassdoor

3.1

185 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manager, Data Protection & Privacy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

The initial HR cCall lasted 15 minutes- questions below were asked. I was not asked if I had any questions and did not have an opportunity to request more information.

Interview Questions

• Why Deloitte?   1 Answer
    • Tell me what don't you like about this area of work?   1 Answer
    • What are the stand out skills that you will bring to this role (differentiate you from others)?   1 Answer
    • Are you eligible to work here?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

the interview had three parts, behavioral 45 min, verbal 45min and mathematical 45 min. the verbal case is like ask and answer, you do not have much information about the case in the beginning and you gather info through asking lots of questions related to the issues.

Risk Consultant Interview

Application

Interview

Received an invite to interview within a week of applying. 6 behavioral questions for new grad program. There were 25 other interviewees and the actual interview was tight; 4 mins per questions- each question was scored and the best candidates were called for second interview.

Interview Questions

• name a time when you were working on a project and things changed last minute. What did you do and how did you handle it   Answer Question

Change Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2017.

Interview

On line via phone: informative on both sides. Shared about the temp nature of the posting, I was good with a 1 year posting. Hr Contact was very supportive and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Why would a 1 year contract posting appeal to you as a Change manager?   1 Answer

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online and had a phone interview that went really well. Although I had expressed a ton of great experience and skills, my calendar management experience was not with outlook so I knew going into the second interview this could be a hinderance for me which it was. After the second interview they told me they really needed someone with more calendar management experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience and other standard admin questions as well as why Deloitte. In my second interview they spoke a lot about what the admins actually do, who they work for etc (mostly calendar mgmt)   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2017.

Interview

Very direct finished within 15 minutes - talked about skillsets needed and how mine aligned with those, went over experience, and the requirements of consulting. Very direct finished within 15 minutes - talked about skillsets needed and how mine aligned with those, went over experience, and the requirements of consulting. Very direct finished within 15 minutes - talked about skillsets needed and how mine aligned with those, went over experience, and the requirements of consulting. Very direct finished within 15 minutes - talked about skillsets needed and how mine aligned with those, went over experience, and the requirements of consulting.

Interview Questions

• Are you available to work at all times - no days off   1 Answer

CRM Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2017.

Interview

First there was a phone interview, followed by 2 in person interviews. It was very nice and casual. Asked about my experience mostly , hobbies. But you really need to know your job. Overall good experience.

Deloitte National Leadership Conference Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online but networked a lot with Deloitte at information sessions at my school and did a few phone calls. It was a very chill and relaxing interview. It lasted less than 30 minutes. A manager and an senior associated interviewed me; both were alums from my school. I had met the senior associate at my school's information sessions and knew him quite well because we talked multiple times. I made sure to go say hi every time I saw him at an event. The interview was more or less structured, and can go off depending on what you said. It was very typical behaviorals. Be sure to prepare stories based on your experience and know yourself well enough to present professionally.

Supply Chain Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview goes with three components:
    1. First Round: including 1 hour case study and 1 hour behavioral interview with two managers
    - Case study is conducted on the computer, given background of a business case and base on my data analysis recommend business suggestions to the interviewer.
    2. Senior Consultant - Not there yet, just confirmed today.
    3. Partner - Presentation

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself
      Why consulting
      Tell me one time that you need to think on your feet   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

Screening round, Tehnical round 1, sometimes techncial round 2 depends upon the team and role, Behavioral interview.. Face to face meeting with managers, senior managers, partners etc.. HR offer discussion

Interview Questions

• Functional questions about experience.. brief about yourself, your roles and responsibilities played in past.. why interested for the opportunity..   Answer Question