Deloitte Interview Questions in Toronto, ON | Glassdoor

Deloitte Interview Questions in Toronto, ON

Updated Mar 22, 2017

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Very efficient; made to be a single step. Three components: behavioural, technical, case. Case was extremely straightforward & structured into three questions - the first pertaining to analysis of project requirements, the second pertaining to metrics assessment, and the third pertaining to vendor evaluation.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you had to convince a hesitating party of your viewpoint.   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online ofter getting an employee referral. Got an email inviting me for an interview, booked an interview about 2 weeks ahead of time. Went for the interview, and was notified about 2 weeks later about whether or not I had an offer.

Senior ERP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2016.

Interview

Three stages - screening through the phone, and '2-in-1' in person interview (first Technical, then Behavioral).
    Interviews went well, but feedback was that I fit in the 'Consultant' and not the 'Senior Consultant' position, which left a bitter feel, since I am a senior for 3 years now with my current company.
    The technical interview had pretty basic questions, so no room to show skills. The interviewer (senior consultant) used any chance he had to 'add to my knowledge' minor details and things that were not relevant. Questions were more project management than system oriented.
    The behavioral interview was more of a conversation, my detailed preparation wasn't really needed for it.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2016.

Interview

Everything was pleasant, the whole process took a month and half. The interview process started with phone interview, in-person interview with HR manager and supervisor, then interview with the executive. The interviewers described about the company and what they are looking for. They asked a lot of behavioural questions. The literature test followed after the interview. The test is based on correcting the letter and defining the financial terms.

Interview Questions

• What would you do when you get two projects at the same time?   Answer Question

Manulife Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

Only made it to the first round, but it consisted of a panel interview with half behavioural and half technical questions. The panel was three people: analyst, manager and partner.

Interview Questions

• Why Manulife? What would your team members say about you? Tell us about a situation when you had a problem with your team members.   Answer Question

Data Science Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

The first interview was Skype interview as I don't live in Toronto; it was supposed to be an on-site interview. It went almost one hour related to behavioural questions(40%) and some technical questions (60%) about data mining, machine learning algorithms, hands-on project experience in the past, etc. It was reasonable, but I didn't get in the next step.

Interview Questions

• behavioural questions: what would you say if one of your friends want to quit his/her job?..
      technical questions: cross-validation (leave one out), random forest, bagging decision tree, boosting, etc
      Answer Question
    • why did you get bad grades at first of graduate university and how did you improve the final GPA better   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Interview was casual overall. Just me and two other managers.
    first step was stranded HR interview over the phone. Next week I was given a second round interview to meet in person. The interview was fairly relaxed given this was fairly entry level.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

First round started with a one-way video interview, they asked behavioural and technical questions (SDLC, IOT, Predictive Analytics). Got an email a few days later for Round 2, which involved a social (highly recommend going because you get to learn about all their service lines from senior managers) and a 45min interview at their head office (behavioural and case). The interview actually only took 30mins. Overall, it was a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Biggest Accomplishment?
      Examples of when you used SDLC
      Good/bad examples of work with clients
      1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2016.

Interview

Online interview that the I had 3-4 days to complete from the interview notification e-mail. Had to record myself answering questions on a time limit. Took around 30-40 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Was a question asking for me to explain IoT or Cloud Enterprise technology to a client.   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2016.

Interview

1 round interview - mostly behavioural with a few more technical questions based on SDLC.
    Applied through university job board. Note this was an internship. Pretty normal questions - nothing out of the blue. Interviewers were nice and supportive, really felt like it was a conversation rather than an interview. Had to interviewers 1 was a manager and 1 was a consultant.