Deloitte Interview Questions in Toronto, ON | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 12, 2017

185 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Deloitte National Leadership Conference Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online but networked a lot with Deloitte at information sessions at my school and did a few phone calls. It was a very chill and relaxing interview. It lasted less than 30 minutes. A manager and an senior associated interviewed me; both were alums from my school. I had met the senior associate at my school's information sessions and knew him quite well because we talked multiple times. I made sure to go say hi every time I saw him at an event. The interview was more or less structured, and can go off depending on what you said. It was very typical behaviorals. Be sure to prepare stories based on your experience and know yourself well enough to present professionally.

Supply Chain Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview goes with three components:
    1. First Round: including 1 hour case study and 1 hour behavioral interview with two managers
    - Case study is conducted on the computer, given background of a business case and base on my data analysis recommend business suggestions to the interviewer.
    2. Senior Consultant - Not there yet, just confirmed today.
    3. Partner - Presentation

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself
      Why consulting
      Tell me one time that you need to think on your feet   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

Screening round, Tehnical round 1, sometimes techncial round 2 depends upon the team and role, Behavioral interview.. Face to face meeting with managers, senior managers, partners etc.. HR offer discussion

Interview Questions

• Functional questions about experience.. brief about yourself, your roles and responsibilities played in past.. why interested for the opportunity..   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Very efficient; made to be a single step. Three components: behavioural, technical, case. Case was extremely straightforward & structured into three questions - the first pertaining to analysis of project requirements, the second pertaining to metrics assessment, and the third pertaining to vendor evaluation.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you had to convince a hesitating party of your viewpoint.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online ofter getting an employee referral. Got an email inviting me for an interview, booked an interview about 2 weeks ahead of time. Went for the interview, and was notified about 2 weeks later about whether or not I had an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
    • Give me an example of where you had to deal with a challenging team member.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Was called in for an interview 3 weeks later. Great experience, very engaging interviewers that know what they are doing. Very relaxed and professional environment. Interviewers offer you a beverage (coffee, water, latte, etc) and pretty much just get to know you and see if you would be a good fit for the company. Overall I had a great interview experience.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had to complete a certain task by a given deadline, but were unable to do so due to the difficulty of the task?   3 Answers

Proposal Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

It took the organization several months to contact me to review my application, and after several phone interviews and follow-up on my part, they never answered me to let me know I had not been successful with my application. Understanding the company is large, I would have at least expected an answer to one of my many attempts to follow-up. They need keep in mind that job seekers are human beings, and a courtesy answer to a follow-up is not too much to ask for when someone has arranged multiple times to meet and speak with them. It is my interview experience with them that has ensured I likely will not apply for a position here again.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable working overtime and long hours when required?   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

Only had a phone interview with an HR Recruiter. Asked mostly basic technical and behavioural questions. The interview only lasted about 10 minutes, felt very rushed.

Never heard back from the recruiter

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to multitask and had competing priorities?   Answer Question

Senior ERP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2016.

Interview

Three stages - screening through the phone, and '2-in-1' in person interview (first Technical, then Behavioral).
    Interviews went well, but feedback was that I fit in the 'Consultant' and not the 'Senior Consultant' position, which left a bitter feel, since I am a senior for 3 years now with my current company.
    The technical interview had pretty basic questions, so no room to show skills. The interviewer (senior consultant) used any chance he had to 'add to my knowledge' minor details and things that were not relevant. Questions were more project management than system oriented.
    The behavioral interview was more of a conversation, my detailed preparation wasn't really needed for it.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2016.

Interview

Everything was pleasant, the whole process took a month and half. The interview process started with phone interview, in-person interview with HR manager and supervisor, then interview with the executive. The interviewers described about the company and what they are looking for. They asked a lot of behavioural questions. The literature test followed after the interview. The test is based on correcting the letter and defining the financial terms.

Interview Questions

• What would you do when you get two projects at the same time?   Answer Question