Deloitte Interview Questions in Vancouver, BC | Glassdoor

Deloitte Interview Questions in Vancouver, BC

Updated Apr 7, 2017

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in October 2016.

Interview

30 mins behaviour + 45 mins case with two different sets of people. Behavioural was very conversational with the team manager. Case was with a senior consultant. The interviewers were very nice and they were quick on emails/inquiries. The interview was stressful.

Interview Questions

• Leadership, multi-tasking. They want to know you as a person. Case question was a public sector (with very limited calculation), more qualititative questions.   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Applied to Deloitte portal and got the interview. Happened in Toronto but job was based in. Vancouver. Took about 3 weeks to screen candidates and get back with results.
    Interview was based on previous experience and a case study which is common for the Vancouver office .

Interview Questions

• Case - A client wants to install a CRM. Should they do it on the cloud ?. Rest was behaviour based on previous experience.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Fixed salary for interns

ERS Cyber Security Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied online as experienced candidate. Received phone call and email requesting for an initial phone interview.

No technical questions, more of a personality interview to see if you work well under stress and with others. Salary expectations were requested as well. Overall good interview despite being passed on after phone interview.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in October 2015.

Interview

first round: one hour case interview, one hour behavioural interview, each part was with a different interviewer (current consultants)

after first round, got invited to second round interview and a cocktail reception @ the office, met other candidates and current employees

second round: two 30 min behavioural/personality interview with a manager and with a partner

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult situation you had to dela with   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied through the Campus recruiting website. Heard back within two weeks and was invited for an interview that was taking place two days later. The interviewers were both kind and respectful and feedback in regards to the case interview was provided immediately after. Overall, the interview process seemed fair and professional.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in September 2015.

Interview

Skype Interview, I did a lot of networking before hand which made the process a lot more comfortable.

Overall experience was good, it was comfortable. The office I applied to was smaller and that made their atmosphere different than the bigger less personable offices. That quality really shone through during the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Campus Recruitment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone screening interview followed by two in-person interviews scheduled at separate times. I only met with individuals from the Campus Recruiting team from both service lines, which gave me good insight into who I would be working with. The entire interview was primarily based on general and behavioural questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a relationship that you've built that you cherish the most.   Answer Question

IT Summer Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted for an interview a couple of days after the posting closed. The interview lasted approximately 45 minutes, with the first 15 or so comprised of generic questions (describe yourself, etc.). The other 30 minutes were filled almost completely with questions beginning with "describe a time when you".

Interview Questions

• Majority of questions began with "describe a time when you..."   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

2 first round interviews with managers (1 30 minute case, 1 behavioural), 2 second round interviews with senior manager and partner (all behavioural) - all within a one week time frame. The first rounds were highly structured, asking from a list of questions. Second round was conversational - only testing for fit

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you faced an unethical decision and what did you do?   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied through a career portal, and was called within two days. First I had an initial skype interview with them and then a one on one interview that had two components -Behavioral and Case. The case was a tech-strat case. The experience was good. The interviewers were informative. But the process was delayed a lot.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you displayed Loyalty to your firm ?   Answer Question