Deloitte Interview Questions in Virginia | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 9, 2017

259 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

SummerFederal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in University, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (University, VA).

Interview

Really nice people., they really care about working for the public sector and had a lot of social impact tied into their values and projects. You can tell they care, but the summer scholars program is really competitive. there were very few spots.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral fit, 2 of them. One case. The overall experience was good. They catered the behavioral to your resume and asked questions accordingly.   Answer Question

Federal Human Capital Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Arlington, VA) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview process was easy to prepare for. JUST make sure your research about the company is exhaustive. I had a phone interview then a "blitz day" interview event with this company. Overall, an awesome experience and if you are a confident, knowledgeable, and prepared/organized candidate you will do well in this interview.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Arlington, VA) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview process at the big green dot is pretty extensive. I️ met a partner and discussed coming on board prior to kicking off the process. Then I️ was put in touch with the recruiter who scheduled my interview.

My interview was 2 hours total, and consisted of three 30 minute behavioral interviews with a consultant, manager, and senior manager; in addition to a 30 minute case study interview with a manager.

I️ felt my interviewers were welcoming and positive and asked good questions. I️ did a lot of intensive prep for the case study but it’s my experience they aren’t so much looking for a correct answer as they are the fact you can follow a process to get there.

Federal - Human Capital Summer Scholar Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rosslyn, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Rosslyn, VA) in November 2017.

Interview

The Interview Process was simple enough. I attended several networking events on my campus (William & Mary) then applied through my college portal (resume, cover letter, transcript). About 2 weeks after the deadline closed, I received an invitation for a first round interview (at my career center on the phone for 1 hour - 1 behavioral/1 case). Then a week later, received a phone call saying I had been offered a Blitz Day "round 2". A week later, they drove me up to their office in Rosslyn, VA where I had 4 interviews (I group case, 2 individual cases, 1 behavioral) and the chance to get to know current consultants and to network. This part was extremely fun and I am currently waiting on a decision.

Interview Questions

• Why Deloitte, Name an advancement in the government you find important, Talk about an experience on your resume that has best led you to HC Consulting, Talk about a time you made a mistake...   Answer Question

Human Capital Summer Scholar Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsburg, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Williamsburg, VA) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied through my college's career portal and received notification that I had been granted a first round interview after about 2 weeks. After the interview, I was not notified until the day before the second round about whether or not I had moved on, which I felt was unprofessional.

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blacksburg, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Blacksburg, VA) in October 2017.

Interview

Case and Behavioral at college. Each one was 30 minutes long and they were back to back with different people. The case interviewer was very helpful with guiding along the process, behavioral interviewer was not very conversational.

Interview Questions

• What's one current technology trend your'e interested in and why?   Answer Question

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Arlington, VA) in October 2017.

Interview

I had 3 interviews 1 in person and 2 over the phone with individuals of different levels within the company. The 1st interview was more of a skills interview asking about your background to see if you are capable of doing the position. 2nd and 3rd is more of a do you fit with the company and will you be able to adapt to the culture.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deliver difficult information about a project you were working on?   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blacksburg, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Blacksburg, VA) in September 2017.

Interview

I was brought in through on campus recruiting and did 3 on campus interviews. It was 2 case interviews and on behavioral interview. The process was super fast and all the interviews were done within two days. If you are good at talking to people that is half the battle. Go to every event they host and ask lots of questions.

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Charlottesville, VA) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied for the position online and got an email invitation to a phone interview. I selected a time slot that fits me the best, and got a call at the designated time.

Federal Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Arlington, VA) in August 2017.

Interview

It was a 2 day externship program with a short meet and greet the first night, then a day of interviews and activities the second day. It was a large group interview with employees from all levels of the organization present