Deloitte Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 9, 2017

450 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Federal Human Capital Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte (Arlington, VA) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview process was easy to prepare for. JUST make sure your research about the company is exhaustive. I had a phone interview then a "blitz day" interview event with this company. Overall, an awesome experience and if you are a confident, knowledgeable, and prepared/organized candidate you will do well in this interview.

Federal Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Washington, DC) in November 2017.

Interview

All day blitz interview. You will have a one hour behavioral interview, a one hour case interview and then a group case interview. In between interviews you'll be shown around the HQ and learn about the practice and get to hear from other consultants.

Interview Questions

• What is your story, how does your previous experience fit in with consulting?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Arlington, VA) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview process at the big green dot is pretty extensive. I️ met a partner and discussed coming on board prior to kicking off the process. Then I️ was put in touch with the recruiter who scheduled my interview.

My interview was 2 hours total, and consisted of three 30 minute behavioral interviews with a consultant, manager, and senior manager; in addition to a 30 minute case study interview with a manager.

I️ felt my interviewers were welcoming and positive and asked good questions. I️ did a lot of intensive prep for the case study but it’s my experience they aren’t so much looking for a correct answer as they are the fact you can follow a process to get there.

Federal - Human Capital Summer Scholar Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rosslyn, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Rosslyn, VA) in November 2017.

Interview

The Interview Process was simple enough. I attended several networking events on my campus (William & Mary) then applied through my college portal (resume, cover letter, transcript). About 2 weeks after the deadline closed, I received an invitation for a first round interview (at my career center on the phone for 1 hour - 1 behavioral/1 case). Then a week later, received a phone call saying I had been offered a Blitz Day "round 2". A week later, they drove me up to their office in Rosslyn, VA where I had 4 interviews (I group case, 2 individual cases, 1 behavioral) and the chance to get to know current consultants and to network. This part was extremely fun and I am currently waiting on a decision.

Interview Questions

• Why Deloitte, Name an advancement in the government you find important, Talk about an experience on your resume that has best led you to HC Consulting, Talk about a time you made a mistake...   Answer Question

Business Analyst Summer Scholar Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Washington, DC) in November 2017.

Interview

Reusme screen, then one round to offer. 3x30 min. interviews (2 fit 1 case). Case not particularly difficult, just know the basics and don't mess up the math. Fit questions were more of a conversation, make sure your passion for the work comes out.

Interview Questions

• How would you solve a problem where the client expectations are not entirely clear.   Answer Question

Tax Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Washington, DC) in October 2017.

Interview

As a JD/MBA I had two rounds of interviewing. Each round consisted of two 30 minute interviews with a partner or manager. The second round was conducted virtually. Deloitte is extremely quick in letting you know if you have an offer. After my first round of interviews, I received a call within 30 minutes that I had been selected to round two. After round two, I received a call the same evening with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Name an attribute you possess that makes you a good candidate for this position   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Park, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deloitte (College Park, MD) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online through college career website and got email within a week for interview. The interview mode was Hireview and it was for summer internship stem Sumit going to be held on January at Deloitte University for Undergraduates in STEM.

Federal Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Washington, DC) in October 2017.

Interview

2 rounds- 30 minute behavioral and 30 minute case for each. Cases were very minimal for quant. Behavioral as very conversational, no really tricky questions. Make sure to allow the conversation to flow naturally, even if it goes far off course. The interviewer will remeber you. For cases, talk through the quant steps on how you would go about solving the problem before you crunch any numbers. The interviewer may stop you there and you'll save yourself from the awkward moment of getting wrong numbers.

Federal Human Capital Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Washington, DC) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward. The first round was an on campus interview 30 minutes behavioral, 30 minutes case. There aren't may resources to prep for human capital cases, and your best bet are the practices cases they have online. The second round is a blitz day at their Arlington headquarters which consists of a group case, two individual cases, and a behavioral interview.

Interview Questions

• Have stories ready for the typical time you persuaded a group/lead a group/dealt with ambiguity   Answer Question

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Washington, DC) in October 2017.

Interview

Endless amounts of interviews. Dishonesty about process. Take the phone interviews as serious as in person interviews.. They will make you talk to a million HR people and if one doesn't like your answers you are out.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had a difficult client and how you handled it.   Answer Question