Delphi Electrical Design Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Delphi Electrical Design Engineer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Electrical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kokomo, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Delphi (Kokomo, IN) in March 2015.

Interview

Had a telephonic interview with the manager and team. I was called next week for an onsite interview. Interview was very resume based. Interview had 5 rounds that tested the basic knowledge. The interview process was very organized. Had a lunch with the team and ended with a demo of the product application and tour of company.

Interview Questions

• 1. What was your role in your internship? Did you come across your difficulties? How did you overcome it?
    2. How does the ADC work?
    3. What are the advantage/disadvantage of making a buck converter design smaller?
    4. What is the advantage of making a high speed memory? Explain its working.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Delphi

Electrical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Juárez, México (Mexico)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Delphi (Juárez, México (Mexico)) in May 2009.

Interview

Initially contacted by email regarding position. Continued with a panel interview with hiring manager and lead engineer. Asked electrical design questions as well as asked about identifying electrical circuits in a schematic.

Interview Questions

• The toughest questions were related to identifying electrical design circuits in a schematic.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Set salary.