Delphi Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Delphi Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jan 5, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Delphi (El Paso, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Very simple. Interview took place at a conference room in a hotel. I was asked questions about my abilities and when I could start. My current supervisor went over the project I would be working on and the expectations. The experience was positive.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not consider negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Delphi

Anonymous Employee in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Delphi (West Lafayette, IN) in March 2015.

Interview

I heard about the internship from a friend and decided to apply. They pretty much take solely Purdue students at the West Lafayette Labs and so were already aware of what I had exposure to. Given this there were not any technical questions. After a brief, general interview i got a short tour of the workplace where I was able to see some of the projects people were working on, and get a better feel for what they do.

Interview Questions

• The questions in the interview were more to make sure that I had the time to work there with school and that I would be working more than a semester. I also had time to ask my own questions, to get a better understanding of what I would be doing there.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Terre Haute, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Delphi (Terre Haute, IN) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview. Last about 50 minutes. Interviewed by an HR, not a technician. He talk about himself first, then went through my resume, asked questions about projects list on my resume. And let me tell what I learned from those projects. Then he took about 20 minutes to ask some behavioral question.

Interview Questions

• What did you do when you had to deal with a difficult team member?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Applied through university, invited to on campus interview with 2 managers. Took half an hour. Second round interview is a week later and is on-site. Nothing unexpected. Behavioral questions and one technical question

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Delphi (Auburn Hills, MI).

Interview

For the interview I had one phone interview with no technical questions. Their entire interview was purely personality tests. They contacted me after a month of no response. For the interview I had one phone interview with no technical questions. Their entire interview was purely personality tests. They contacted me after a month of no response.

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delphi (Troy, MI) in May 2014.

Interview

Very informal with standard interview questions. Long as you can speak to your ability and willingness to learn, you have the job. Interviewers were casually dressed. For intern, if they have selected you to be interviewed then, you basically have the job. No need to feel pressured or nervous.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions. Goes over resume and ask behavioral based questions. Provide a time you had to work in a team, dealt with conflict, meet deadlines, etc.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

Met a recruiter at a career fair and was had a phone interview within a week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Delphi (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2014.

Interview

One on-campus interview with two members from Delphi after submitting a resume through campus recruiting. No questions that were unexpected. Walk through your resume then asked why delphi, why finance, and a time with a difficult member in a group. Friend received an offer two days after the interview and accepted.

Anonymous Employee in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Delphi (West Lafayette, IN) in February 2014.

Interview

HR talked with me for around 20 minutes. And most of the questions are basic and standard, based on the resume. And the this HR interview is only one needed, which surprises me since there is no technical interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

still pending

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Delphi in November 2013.

Interview

I talked to their HR reps at a campus career fair and submitted my resume. I did not interview on campus or in person. They called me to set up a phone interview, which I did. I was offered a position after that phone interview. Pre-employment screening includes submitting a transcript to verify a GPA>3.0/4.0 and a drug test that must be completed at least two weeks prior to start date.

Interview Questions

• Questions were pretty standard. I talked about my background and what my particular engineering interests are. It was only 30 minutes. They may have asked what my greatest flaw is.   1 Answer

Other better offer