Delphi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Analog Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kokomo, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Delphi (Kokomo, IN) in May 2016.

Interview

The process was transparent and fast. All travel arrangements were made and very comfortable. The first round was a phone screen with a panel comprising of the entire team. It lasted around 45 minutes. Nest step was on site for whole day. It had 5 rounds of interview, lunch and a lab tour.

Interview Questions

• Basic analog questions and PMIC questions. Few Sigma Delta ADC discussions. Be clear with RC circuits as well as Inductive loads for several circuits. Make sure to get lots of sleep as interview process is long. Also the people are very friendly and helpful and never make you feel pressured. There is also a lab tour that is very informative.   Answer Question

Corporate Development Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Delphi.

Interview

Interview was solicited through a headhunting firm. Questions were focused on precedent transaction experience, industry knowledge and desire to pursue corporate development. Interviewer was overall pleasant and to the point.

Interview Questions

• How frequently have you worked with automotive, manufacturing or manufacturing technology companies?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Delphi.

Interview

I talked with Delphi at the career fair, and we had a short conversation about my resume. Then they offered me an interview. The interview took about 30 mins, and was all behavioral questions. I didn't get asked any technical questions. It was an easy, and fun interview. The people I interviewed with were all easy to talk to.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Delphi (East Lansing, MI).

Interview

Very laid back, easy questions and the generic ones. there were questions they had to ask you but after that it was where ever you wanted to take it. the person i had was really relaxed and open to talking about any thing

Interview Questions

Interview

Applied at the Career Fair and then the hiring manager called my phone to set up an interview. The interview was behavioral and I remember them asking about my resume and my experiences. The process was not very stressful.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delphi (West Lafayette, IN) in September 2017.

Interview

A brief introduction followed by standard behavioral questions. Interview was conducted by two interviewers. About 10 questions were asked. The interview took about 30 minutes. Said they will get back to me after about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a mistake you make related to work or class?   Answer Question
    • What are the advantages and disadvantages of working in a team?   Answer Question

Summer Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Delphi (Columbus, OH) in September 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by one current employee who works on an engineering systems integration team at Delphi. The interview was entirely behavioral questions and was aimed at determining whether I would be a good fit at Delphi.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of an opportunity you have identified and how you took advantage of it.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Delphi (Columbus, OH) in September 2017.

Interview

I talked to them at college career fair and was immediately asked to sign up for an interview. I interviewed the next day. And was offered the position the next week. The interview was behavioral based.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral Based: Which part of Delphi would you like to work with?   1 Answer

Controls Engineer Interview

Interview

I applied from company website and got a phone interview. Manager is going through resume and asked details questions. The interview was taken 1 and half hour.

Power Electronics Mechanical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kokomo, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delphi (Kokomo, IN).

Interview

I had 3 interviews. A standard HR phone screening, a phone interview with a couple engineers, and an onsite interview and tour. All of the interviews were fairly straightforward. A few standard behavior questions to understand your thought process for problem solving, collaborating, communicating, etc. Asked me to run through my resume and explain my career goals and how my experiences and skills would translate or relate to the position. Onsite interview was a panel of engineers, all but one were in a manager type role. The only technical questions were when the current design engineer was speaking with me. Interviews had a conversational relaxed feel.

HR seemed disorganized. It took a few emails before I would get responses. I received a different job offer about a month after my interview with Delphi. I notified them and asked if they could make a decision before my deadline to accept the other offer. They responded saying they could not meet my deadline so I withdrew myself from consideration. I am still waiting for my reimbursement for my expenses to travel to Indiana for the interview. I waited 4 weeks before emailing HR to clarify the status and I was told it would be another 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Do you expect the pressure drop across a heat exchanger to increase or decrease if the fluid is switched from water to oil?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Interview

long process with a powerpoint to present in front of 5 people. Overall it was good and they are very friendly when interviewing. Expect like 3-5 hours and follow up.