Delphi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Delphi Interview Questions

Updated Feb 13, 2017

2.8

Material Planning and Control Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in İzmir (Turkey)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Delphi (İzmir (Turkey)) in May 2015.

Interview

It took about 2 weeks. startes with an online applicaiton, then followed a phone interview and after successful completion of it, I have been invited for department and hr manager interview. Due to the managers interview I have been asked cross-check questions and given a case study to complete. After evaluation of the case study and references I have been offered a permanent position.

Interview Questions

• Case study about material planning   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Delphi in March 2010.

Interview

The interview process was quite complex. It started with online questioning, moving into on-site meetings with department management. It finished by meeting with the president of the company.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wuppertal (Germany)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Delphi (Wuppertal (Germany)) in January 2015.

Interview

Mostly very Technical topics and detailed descriptions of role and tasks handled earlier with other projects , career plans and opportunites , expectations from the company , technical role discussions , customer base platform discussions ,salary discussions ,

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in İzmir (Turkey)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Delphi (İzmir (Turkey)) in June 2016.

Interview

I've been called by HR about the position then got another phone call from Senior Software Engineer about and talked about my previous experience and skills. Then I got invited for onsite technical interview which took around 3 hours in english and I did a coding test.

Interview Questions

• Think about a refrigerator and there is a light inside which turns off when door is closed but imagine ways to find out if the light is off while you can't see it when the door is closed   Answer Question

Independent Test and Verification Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Juárez, México (Mexico)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Delphi (Juárez, México (Mexico)) in January 2012.

Interview

First, I had to answer a written exam, with technical questions, about electrical circuits, programming in C++, and boolean logic. This exam was in group. After that, was interviewed by Human Resources. This was in two separated sessions. In the Human Resources interview, they did an offer, and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Some of the questions in the written exam was to determine electrical values on a circuit. Another questions were to analize a code in C++, and determine what was wrong.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Delphi.

Interview

Very straight forward, concise and direct. Starts with some technical questions (about accounting - debits & credits, depreciations, acquisitions and sales os assets - and also finance - NPV, IRR, WACC) and then they ask also some HR typical questions about life experiences to show important soft skills such as leadership, work in a team environment and independence.

Object Tracking Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kokomo, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Delphi (Kokomo, IN) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online. The hiring manager called and asked about my interests and explained about the position. Later, he asked questions about my experiences, projects, coding skills etc. After a week, I was invited for an onsite interview. It involved a 1:1 interview with hiring manager mainly about behavioral assessment. They were followed by two group interviews which involved technical questions. After lunch, there was a small information session about their products, took me for a demo in a new vehicle which had one of their products and showed cool features of that product. After that, there was a 30 minute interview with HR manager.

Interview Questions

• Depth estimation by camera, lane detection, Object tracking, Particle filters and Kalman filters, white-board coding, questions about previous projects, etc..   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delphi (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Interview process consists of Technical round , Manager round and HR round. If you can clear the Technical round then you can easily get through other rounds. Technical round mainly consists of testing your C,C++ Skills and logical thinking towards problem solving and automotive protocols like CAN, LIN. Important point is you have to be more focused on micro controller basics as well.

Interview Questions

• How good are you in Embedded Systems , C , Analytical skills and automotive protocols like CAN , LIN etc   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Delphi in May 2014.

Interview

Long process but very professional. Interviewed by 2 managers plus someone from the HR.
    I have been introduced in the company in a very professional way. They went straight to the point.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Delphi in July 2010.

Interview

Initial communications were via phone. The process was very informal and friendly, the people were welcoming and truly wanted to get know me as a person. The process included an initial phone interview, followed by an in-person interview which was followed by a luncheon interview. While this was one of the hardest interview process I have been through, it was one of the best experiences.

Interview Questions

• The questions were not difficult or unexpected, but how they used the questions to discover who I was and not so much about my technical ability was very unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiation some aspects of the job offer. I recommend that you pay close attention and try to understand what aspects are open for negotiation and what aspects are not and be flexable.