Delphi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Analog Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kokomo, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Delphi (Kokomo, IN) in May 2016.

Interview

The process was transparent and fast. All travel arrangements were made and very comfortable. The first round was a phone screen with a panel comprising of the entire team. It lasted around 45 minutes. Nest step was on site for whole day. It had 5 rounds of interview, lunch and a lab tour.

Interview Questions

• Basic analog questions and PMIC questions. Few Sigma Delta ADC discussions. Be clear with RC circuits as well as Inductive loads for several circuits. Make sure to get lots of sleep as interview process is long. Also the people are very friendly and helpful and never make you feel pressured. There is also a lab tour that is very informative.   Answer Question

Material Planning and Control Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in İzmir (Turkey)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Delphi (İzmir (Turkey)) in May 2015.

Interview

It took about 2 weeks. startes with an online applicaiton, then followed a phone interview and after successful completion of it, I have been invited for department and hr manager interview. Due to the managers interview I have been asked cross-check questions and given a case study to complete. After evaluation of the case study and references I have been offered a permanent position.

Interview Questions

• Case study about material planning   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Delphi in March 2010.

Interview

The interview process was quite complex. It started with online questioning, moving into on-site meetings with department management. It finished by meeting with the president of the company.

Algorithm Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delphi (Troy, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

3 1-hour sections for this onsite interview. First, interview with manager about your experience and behavioral question. Second, interview with 2 engineers, they will ask technical questions about all your experience on your resume. Be prepared. Questions may be very detailed about concepts. Third, coding challenge, problems are from matlab cody challenge.

Interview Questions

• Manager will ask you about your previous manager, like are you getting along with him. What is the least like thing you want to do during work.   Answer Question

Industrial Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Delphi (Bristol, England (UK)) in March 2013.

Interview

Invited to Delphi centre in bristol for an assessment day. Friendly people, given a tour of the complex and an introductory lecture. Was divided into groups to carry out tasks, had to do a maths exam and a non verbal exam as well as a one on one interview.

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Delphi (Detroit, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

Recruiter one, recruiter two, hiring manager, phone interview, seem to have a clear idea of their internal process with little open-mindedness to how other companies translate the same internal process.

Interview Questions

• What is your interpretation of conceptual, logical, and physical design.   1 Answer

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wuppertal (Germany)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Delphi (Wuppertal (Germany)) in January 2015.

Interview

Mostly very Technical topics and detailed descriptions of role and tasks handled earlier with other projects , career plans and opportunites , expectations from the company , technical role discussions , customer base platform discussions ,salary discussions ,

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in İzmir (Turkey)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Delphi (İzmir (Turkey)) in June 2016.

Interview

I've been called by HR about the position then got another phone call from Senior Software Engineer about and talked about my previous experience and skills. Then I got invited for onsite technical interview which took around 3 hours in english and I did a coding test.

Interview Questions

• Think about a refrigerator and there is a light inside which turns off when door is closed but imagine ways to find out if the light is off while you can't see it when the door is closed   Answer Question

Independent Test and Verification Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Juárez, México (Mexico)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Delphi (Juárez, México (Mexico)) in January 2012.

Interview

First, I had to answer a written exam, with technical questions, about electrical circuits, programming in C++, and boolean logic. This exam was in group. After that, was interviewed by Human Resources. This was in two separated sessions. In the Human Resources interview, they did an offer, and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Some of the questions in the written exam was to determine electrical values on a circuit. Another questions were to analize a code in C++, and determine what was wrong.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Delphi.

Interview

Very straight forward, concise and direct. Starts with some technical questions (about accounting - debits & credits, depreciations, acquisitions and sales os assets - and also finance - NPV, IRR, WACC) and then they ask also some HR typical questions about life experiences to show important soft skills such as leadership, work in a team environment and independence.

Object Tracking Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kokomo, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Delphi (Kokomo, IN) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online. The hiring manager called and asked about my interests and explained about the position. Later, he asked questions about my experiences, projects, coding skills etc. After a week, I was invited for an onsite interview. It involved a 1:1 interview with hiring manager mainly about behavioral assessment. They were followed by two group interviews which involved technical questions. After lunch, there was a small information session about their products, took me for a demo in a new vehicle which had one of their products and showed cool features of that product. After that, there was a 30 minute interview with HR manager.

Interview Questions

• Depth estimation by camera, lane detection, Object tracking, Particle filters and Kalman filters, white-board coding, questions about previous projects, etc..   Answer Question