Delphi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 17, 2017

2.8

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Delphi (Cleveland, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

I talked with a recruiter at my school's fall career fair. I have never heard of Delphi before, but I saw one of their banners that had a schematic of an electric vehicle on it so I just decided to learn more about the company. Then I got contacted for an on campus interview and got an offer three weeks later.

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delphi (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

First round was written test, mcq type. Paper was damn easy. Second round was group discussion. Third round was technical and all pretty straight forward simple questions. Last round was HR which was a junk process. Got the offer after it.

Interview Questions

• basics of microprocessor and some basic C programming questions.   Answer Question

Industrial Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Delphi (Bristol, England (UK)) in March 2013.

Interview

Invited to Delphi centre in bristol for an assessment day. Friendly people, given a tour of the complex and an introductory lecture. Was divided into groups to carry out tasks, had to do a maths exam and a non verbal exam as well as a one on one interview.

ITV Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delphi (Ciudad Juárez (Mexico)) in September 2015.

Interview

Quick interview process, not too much questions, if you have the skills they know it. Would be better to tell the truth and ask for an opportunity and learn. They hire recent graduates and expirienced engineers.

Interview Questions

• Experience in automation ?   1 Answer

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delphi (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Three rounds of interview in total. First is technical screening round where candidates overall technical skills will be checked. After successful completion of the first round the second round i Specialization oriented technical round. candidates will be interviewed in technology they applied for followed by a HR round.

Interview Questions

• Analog to Digital Conversion and calculating its resolutions   Answer Question

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Delphi (Detroit, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

Recruiter one, recruiter two, hiring manager, phone interview, seem to have a clear idea of their internal process with little open-mindedness to how other companies translate the same internal process.

Interview Questions

• What is your interpretation of conceptual, logical, and physical design.   1 Answer

Technical Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delphi.

Interview

Interview was relaxed. The interviewer asked what experiences I had and what I wanted out of an internship. He also briefly asked me a few technical questions but the questions were directly related to my experiences.

NVH Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Delphi (Ann Arbor, MI) in October 2016.

Interview

Company visited career fair where I gave my resume. Got a call to attend an in person interview on campus. Interview was mostly behavioral questions. Got excellent feedback from interviewers and was called for an on site interview. But, by the time I got the on-site interview call, I had already accepted another offer and hence did not proceed further.

Interview Questions

• What is one team project that you are very proud of and what was your contribution to it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delphi (Troy, MI) in May 2014.

Interview

Very informal with standard interview questions. Long as you can speak to your ability and willingness to learn, you have the job. Interviewers were casually dressed. For intern, if they have selected you to be interviewed then, you basically have the job. No need to feel pressured or nervous.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions. Goes over resume and ask behavioral based questions. Provide a time you had to work in a team, dealt with conflict, meet deadlines, etc.   1 Answer

Functional Developer for ADAS Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Delphi in August 2016.

Interview

First you will get phone call interview. In that interview, formal introduction, discussion about requirements of job, few technical questions from yiur cv. Then you will be proceed on to personal interview call. Here, usual interview, technical questions and ersonality acccessment etc. Overall, very good interview experience.

Interview Questions

• how can you help us in doing the task mentioned in job description   Answer Question