Delphi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 21, 2017

2.8

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kokomo, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Delphi (Kokomo, IN) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with the hiring manager for about 20-25 min. Then was asked for a interview feedback letter. That was followed by an onsite interview invitation. Interview consisted of questions like take me through your resume, who is the smartest person you know, do you prefer perfect but late or on time but average etc. Was asked about a recommending a solution or should I say asked about "how would you approach this problem". It was based on a live problem they were facing in the factory. Was then taken for a factory tour by the current engineer. A short 10 min discussion with the engineering manager was set-up at the end.

NVH Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Delphi (Ann Arbor, MI) in October 2016.

Interview

Company visited career fair where I gave my resume. Got a call to attend an in person interview on campus. Interview was mostly behavioral questions. Got excellent feedback from interviewers and was called for an on site interview. But, by the time I got the on-site interview call, I had already accepted another offer and hence did not proceed further.

Interview Questions

• What is one team project that you are very proud of and what was your contribution to it?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vandalia, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Delphi (Vandalia, OH).

Interview

The process was one phone interview, as well as another in person. The interview process was a light atmosphere. I was asked behavioral questions. Use STAR Method to answer them.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Delphi (Columbus, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

I have applied from university career fair, the on-campus interview was on the second day, and I have passed the behavioral interview. The interviewers and other staff are very nice people, they will make you relaxed.
    The on-site interview will be in Warren OH, in October 2016.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Delphi (West Lafayette, IN) in September 2016.

Interview

I met executives from Delphi at Purdue career fair and I was called for an interview a day after the career fair. The wait period between the interview and final decision was 2 months. The panel consisted of 2 people who would ask you questions. While one person asks the questions the other just looks at your reaction/expression. (Seemed like it)

Interview Questions

• Mainly behavioral interview question.

Tell us about a time when you were pro-active?
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Delphi (East Lansing, MI) in September 2016.

Interview

Two engineers interviewed me and they were very friendly. This was done on a college campus so it was very quick from the time I had turned in my resume, I waited a day before I got an email for an interview 1 or 2 days later and got the offer one day after that. I would say mostly personality and experience questions since it was an internship position.

Interview Questions

• Name one time not related to school or work that has developed yourself and your learning.   Answer Question

Logistics Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Delphi.

Interview

1) I submitted my resume to a job for purchasing (which I didn't end up getting) but I think they didn't end up filling logistics so HR called me about that and I of course said I would love the chance to be considered

2) I set up an interview with my manager for over the phone. He asked me questions about what I'm involved in at school and basic behavioral questions.

3) I went in the office for an interview, it was set up with the person I was on the phone with as well as the head of the department. They had a sort of packet of questions to ask me, again most basic... They did skip a few pages because they felt the questions weren't applicable which showed me that the packet was more of a guide. They then took time to explain the project I would be doing and allowed me to ask questions.

4) I was hired (: They were also super fast on the response so right after the phone interview I knew within two days and then regarding the offer my interview was on a Friday and I got the news Monday!

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you were placed in a situation you didn't agree with and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was just thankful to have the job as an intern so I didn't negotiate!

Analog Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kokomo, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Delphi (Kokomo, IN) in May 2016.

Interview

The process was transparent and fast. All travel arrangements were made and very comfortable. The first round was a phone screen with a panel comprising of the entire team. It lasted around 45 minutes. Nest step was on site for whole day. It had 5 rounds of interview, lunch and a lab tour.

Interview Questions

• Basic analog questions and PMIC questions. Few Sigma Delta ADC discussions. Be clear with RC circuits as well as Inductive loads for several circuits. Make sure to get lots of sleep as interview process is long. Also the people are very friendly and helpful and never make you feel pressured. There is also a lab tour that is very informative.   Answer Question

Design Release Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Delphi (Dearborn, MI) in May 2016.

Interview

I had a phone call with my manager and described my experience from school and then was called after for an on-site, which was very relaxed and not very intense

Interview Questions

• Mainly, they asked about my experiences and skills that I developed in school. Having leadership experience, specifically with project management was very impressive to them   Answer Question

Advanced Process Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Delphi (Warren, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

A talent acquisition specialist contacted me and set up a time to talk with me and find out more about me. After our phone call she sent me a list of various jobs that my fit my credentials and skills to see which positions that I liked. From that point I was able to apply online to the positions that were interesting to me and the talent acquistilon specialist contacted me if the hiring manager wanted to schedule an interview.

Interview Questions

• With what 3D Modeling Programs do I have experience with?   Answer Question