Delphi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 21, 2017

2.8

Finance Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Delphi (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

It was an on-campus interview. Nothing specials on the questions. Some questions about personality, teamwork ability, leadership, and the ability to take on multi-tasks. Asked about leadership styles, why company.

Engineering Interview

Interview

Went to a campus recruitment event and had a scheduled phone interview with the recruiter. We went over my resume and asked me couple questions. It was a straightforward interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to work with someone who was a different nationality or cultural values.   Answer Question

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lockport, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Delphi (Lockport, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

Got an interview from UB TCIE.intructed to bring embedded C code . Called the corporate manager after arriving. Asked mainly technical questions. What language do I know etc

Intern Interview

Interview

Applied through university, invited to on campus interview with 2 managers. Took half an hour. Second round interview is a week later and is on-site. Nothing unexpected. Behavioral questions and one technical question

Software Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Delphi in October 2014.

Interview

Dropped my resume off at my school's career fair. A couple of weeks afterward I was contacted to set up a phone interview. The interview was conducted by one of their HR representatives and was very relaxed. He asked me to walk him through my resume and describe my thought process/actions in varying scenarios. All in all it was a very behaviorally based interview. The interviewer liked my enthusiasm and sense of humor, and a few weeks after that I was extended an offer.

My suggestion, be personable and talk while smiling.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were in a dysfunctional group and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Just didn't seem like my best option.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lockport, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Delphi (Lockport, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied through the university and online. They contacted me and asked for an on campus interview the next day, I said it wouldn't work so we did a phone interview. It was a little over 30 minutes, purely personality oriented. Talked about the resume and some personal stuff, really nothing too difficult. They contacted me over a month later saying I was one of three still being considered and then the offer two weeks after that.

Interview Questions

• I am a senior and have only had one internship, they asked why.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Electrical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Delphi (State College, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied intern on career fair of my school, then I got a telephone interview after about two weeks. The first round was about personal behaviors. The interviewer asked me about four questions: One was about my project; Another was about why I selected my major; Third was how to solve problems with team member; Last was how much I know about Delphi.

Interview Questions

• If someone is hard to co-work with in your team, what will you do?   Answer Question

Control Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Delphi (Buffalo, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

The Interview process was not that organised. I applied through a career fair at my university. I received an email about the interview. It was a 30-45 min long phone interview basically about my experience and then I got another email after 2 week asking some technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe your previous projects and your experience with PLC.   Answer Question

Sales/Marketing Interview

Interview

My interview was professional and left me with a strong indication of how the company ran and what it would be like working there. As a result, I accepted the offer for the sales and marketing internship for the summer.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Delphi (Auburn Hills, MI).

Interview

For the interview I had one phone interview with no technical questions. Their entire interview was purely personality tests. They contacted me after a month of no response. For the interview I had one phone interview with no technical questions. Their entire interview was purely personality tests. They contacted me after a month of no response.