Delphi Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Delphi Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Delphi (Rochester, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. Got a phone interview after two weeks. It was around 45 minutes.
Generally ask about your resume and willing to travel 50 %. The employer will first take five to ten minutes to describe about their company and what responsibilities are there in the position.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your experience.

Do you have any precision manufacturing experience ?

Willing to travel, we do lot of travelling.

biggest achievement ?
    1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Delphi

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saginaw, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Delphi (Saginaw, MI) in May 2008.

Interview

They were pleasant and all but as I interviewed I got the impression that, despite the ad wording, they were looking for someone with experience in the automotive industry and less for a fresh perspective and new ideas. The "not invented here", while not spoken, attitude was present.
    The panel concentrated questions more on specific applications rather than checking for skill level or ability to learn and grow with the company. Hindsight being 20/20, I'm glad I didn't get an offer.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Delphi in May 2015.

Interview

Applied through the company's website. Did a phone interview with a team leader from Delphi about a week after the application. The phone interview took about half an hour. It was based on my resume.