Delphi Product Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Delphi (Detroit, MI) in August 2017.

Interview

i applied online then i received an email after 2 weeks for phone interview for 20 to 30 min then after i got through that i traveled to MI for technical interview and met some of the employee and then i had a dinner with 2 managers

Interview Questions

• what was your most issue you have been through your master degree ?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Delphi

Product Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Delphi in April 2012.

Interview

I received a call from my supervisor and talked with her for an hour and a half about the job position. The interview was very casual with basic conversation which was engineering based. I spoke mainly about previous experiences with past employers.

I was then called back for a 1 on 1 interview. This was with the chief engineer and once again the conversation was engineering based with more emphasis on fuel injection applications.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time in the past when you have been delayed by a factor out of your control, What did you do to complete your task?   Answer Question