Delphi Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Delphi Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delphi (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

Total 3 Rounds
1. Telephonic Technical
2. Face to face technical
3. Managerial Round

First telephonic round. Once you clear, then you will be asked for 1:1 technical round to the company location. its pure technical round. once you clear this one also, then next round will be managerial. This both technical & managerial level. this purely test to weather you can be adjusted within the team or not. Then after HR round.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Delphi

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Delphi (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2010.

Interview

The first round is pure technical then followed by the manager round and then the HR round. After these three rounds the Staff engineer of the Sector meets you. The offer is received within 5 day of the whole process.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delphi (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

The interview was scheduled by HR at 10 AM. I was there by 9:50AM and the interview started at 10:15. First round started with the basics of C, RTOS and microcontrollers. It was for about 1.5 hrs. The second round was more of a domain knowledge check for about 1 hr. The third round was more of debugging and problem solving skills test for about 0.5 hrs.

Interview Questions

• One question, which was most unexpected for me was, the interviewer asked me regarding my response to a query by Customer for which I had still not found a solution. It took me full 10 minutes to come out with a decent answer.   Answer Question