Delphi Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Delphi Systems Engineer Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Delphi (Columbus, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

An advanced engineering manager contact me directly after a month I apply online. Then we set up a time for interview. Most questions are about the resume. Go through the resume and ask me some suggestions about the potential problem that I might face in the future (technical problem). No response after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Could you handle the task that applying the technology from conference papers to our project?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Delphi

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kraków (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Delphi (Kraków (Poland)).

Interview

I came across a job announcement online. After a phone interview with head of the systems group I've been invited to a panel one. I arrived to the new Delphi offices in Kraków to weeks later. Firstly i had a one hour technical questioning with people from department, which I have been applying too. Questions ranged from easy ones regarding basic electronic circuits to those of moderate difficulty (e.g. regarding methods of PID synthesis). It seemed to me that one guy asking these questions, where not fully knowledgeable. When the first part was over, I had a standard conversation with a lady from HR department. After 2 weeks a got a negative response. Probably because I don't have 5+ years of experience (they should realise by now that finding experienced control engineer with background in automotive in Poland is not easy) or because they can't afford my enthusiasm.

Interview Questions

• A task of resolving system behaviour from a written description of system functions pioritisation. Not hard one, but surprising.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Delphi in May 2011.

Interview

Technical based questions with small problem solving exercises, either oral and written. You get the impression that if you are interested in the type of job and show some understanding and experience on the matter you will get the job if you are happy with a below average salary (however for young candidates the salary offer is in line with the market average)

Interview Questions

• Technical questions about embedded software and systems engineering   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Juárez, México (Mexico)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Delphi (Juárez, México (Mexico)) in January 2010.

Interview

Go to any Career er Fair in which a Delphi stand will be. Drop off your resume, even they tell you they are looking for mechanical and electrical engineers only.

Interview Questions

• Have you been in a project where everything went wrong? what happened? It was you part of the solution or the problem?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I negotiated my tuition reimbursement for my Master's degree with no strings attached.