Delphi Interview Questions in Troy, MI | Glassdoor

2.7

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Algorithm Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delphi (Troy, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

3 1-hour sections for this onsite interview. First, interview with manager about your experience and behavioral question. Second, interview with 2 engineers, they will ask technical questions about all your experience on your resume. Be prepared. Questions may be very detailed about concepts. Third, coding challenge, problems are from matlab cody challenge.

Interview Questions

• Manager will ask you about your previous manager, like are you getting along with him. What is the least like thing you want to do during work.   Answer Question

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Delphi (Troy, MI) in September 2015.

Interview

Interviewed by two senior program managers and a PMO manager, they asked the Typical what have you done, and then a lot of behavioral interviewing questions. They seemed very rushed from the start of the interview which gave me an indication that they might just be 'going through the motions' because they needed to get through 'x' number of on-site interviews OR that they were so busy that they really didn't have time for this, which gave me a unsettling feeling about whether I really wanted to work in a place like that

Interview Questions

• Typical what have you done, and then a lot of behavioral interviewing questions   Answer Question

Supply Chain Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Delphi (Troy, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

Relaxed environment, didn't seem like they were trying to be intimidating. Easy to talk to, just want to know about your past experiences and what you can offer to the company.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Delphi (Troy, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

The first round interview took place on campus, and was a one on one interview. The final round interviews consisted of two 30 minute phone interviews. The questions were mostly fit/behavioral questions, and there was an occasional accounting/technical question.

Interview Questions

• What are some key financial ratios you might look at to evaluate a company?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delphi (Troy, MI) in May 2014.

Interview

Very informal with standard interview questions. Long as you can speak to your ability and willingness to learn, you have the job. Interviewers were casually dressed. For intern, if they have selected you to be interviewed then, you basically have the job. No need to feel pressured or nervous.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions. Goes over resume and ask behavioral based questions. Provide a time you had to work in a team, dealt with conflict, meet deadlines, etc.   1 Answer

In-House Counsel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Delphi (Troy, MI) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process started with a phone interview that lasted approximately 45 minutes. The following week I interviewed in person for a half day of one on one interviews with members of senior management. Each of the one on one interviews lasted between a half hour and one hour.

Interview Questions

• The interview was largely questions about why I was interested in the position and my experience.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Delphi (Troy, MI) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview is based off of behavioral based questions (i.e. "tell me about a time when...") and the interviewers are very relatable and nice.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had poor communication and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Release Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delphi (Troy, MI) in January 2013.

Interview

Well planned out. Lot's of people to talk to. They were able to answer lots of questions related to the jo and careers. Very nice building. Easy to find.

Global Supply Management Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Delphi (Troy, MI) in May 2011.

Interview

I submitted an application on Delphi's website, received a phone call to schedule an interview and conducted the interview at Delphi's World HQ in Troy, MI. It was a lengthy interview but it was very productive and insightful. The manager was professional and honest. I received an email within a day or two with a job offer from HR and I accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• What have your past work experiences been related to the automotive industry?   Answer Question