Delta Air Lines Airport Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Delta Air Lines Airport Customer Service Interview Questions

Interviews at Delta Air Lines

Airport Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines.

Interview

First Phone Interview after you apply. Then a video I where you answer questions. It is recorded and then submitted so you can do it multiple times. Then an In Person meeting as a group where you talk with Delta employees and then go for your individual interview. They offer employment right after the interview. If they say they will call you then you weren't selected.

Interview Questions

• Use the STAR format for all questions. Typical name a time when... questions. Usually only 3 questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Delta Air Lines

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Filled out online job application, uploaded resume. Notified via e-mail to take on-line skills inventory and test, then later notified to take a one-way video interview that could be scheduled within a certain window.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you handled a negative customer experience and turned it into a positive one   Answer Question

Airport Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines.

Interview

Punctuality is key as well as compliance. Follow all the instructions to the letter. Have a positive and hands on demeanor and you should be fine. Dress up in business attire. Don't over do it on the make up or in the perfume. If u have tattoos make sure they stay under your clothing if that tattoo can see the light of day it might be a no go for you so make sure you shine.

Interview Questions

• Nothing crazy. The usual questions from most interviews. Be prepared to make several announcements as if you would have been doing them all your life with your best repertoire of fancy words.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiating. Either you take it or leave it. No room for negotiating. One time offer kind of a deal.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Raleigh, NC) in May 2013.

Interview

Apply online, then fill out an online questionnaire. Passing the questionnaire can be tricky. Try to answer ALL questions as an IDEAL candidate would. Then you will receive a phone call from Delta's screening company. At this point you are pas the first hurdles. You will meet with two managers from Delta who will go over your resume and ask how you will adapt in aviation situations.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working holidays and very early or late hours?

Describe a time when you dealt with a very difficult customer, while you were working at ____. How did you handle that situation?

Describe a time when you went above and beyond for a customer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (New York, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

It began online with the application process. AFTER several rejections and multiple attempts over the course of a year and a half I finally recieved a call For a phone interview. this was 2years ago. So my memory is a little hazy about the question. The next step was a group interview. I Lucked out because that day there was only two of us girls and we both ended up getting the job... then we were told it was conditonal until we passed background checks which we did then we had to do two weeks full time training.

Interview Questions

• We had to make up a PA on the spot announcing a veteran who is waiting to board a flight   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didnt try to negotiate the pay. AND YOU HAVE TONBE VERY FLEXIBLE WILLING TONBE AVAILABLE FOR ANY SHIFT AND HOURS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied this position online for about 2 1/2 weeks, I was asked to do online assessment twice, and then a digital interview. I did it but was bad, I didn't answer the last question, and sent by mistake :(

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you have to deal with someone who was difficult, upset, or distress. What was the situation? What actions did you take and what were the resells?   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a time where your were in a high stress or high pressure situation. What was the situations? What actions did you take and what were the results?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you successfully coordinated the effort of a group of very opinionated individuals to accomplish a goal.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Baltimore, MD) in April 2012.

Interview

Online application. Telephone interview with contractor recruiter service, if you make it past the recruiter you meet interview with station leaders. Delta takes attendance very seriously and you can be removed for being one minute late. Choose a shift that you can get to on time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Benefits and pay are standard across the board and based on tenure.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jf Kennedy Ap, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Jf Kennedy Ap, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online for the Customer Service Agent (Ready Reserve) on 3/8/16, after a week or so I noticed there was an assessment on my online profile I needed to complete, so I did. On 3/25/26 I received an email from Hire Vue and was asked to complete a video interview, you have 3 business days to complete it.
    Last night I got and email from The Delta Air Lines Acquisition Team inviting me to a F2F interview! I'm so excited and very nervous too!! I really hope I pass the interview and start my career with Delta!!!

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you went above and beyond for a customer.   1 Answer