Delta Air Lines Customer Experience Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Delta Air Lines Customer Experience Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Delta Air Lines

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied 5/21. Had video interview, F2F, CJO, background check and drug test, then a call to pick up new hire packet to begin work on 8/24. The overall interview experience was great, even if it did last for 5 hrs. They interviewed about 25 of us on the same day. The waiting process is the hardest. I received my CJO on 6/8 and didn't hear back from the hiring manager until 7/21. I'm very excited about my new position and new chapter in my life.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Delta Air Lines

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Dallas, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

Applied online , took the assessment and it took two weeks to receive an email for an invitation to a phone screening. You will call and set up a phone screening. There will be a call at a random time by a recruiter..be sure to answer the phone. It is basically phone tag with them until you finally have phone screen with them otherwise. There were 4 questions to answer. Be sure to answer them with STAR responses. Then they will evaluate whether you will move forward at that time. I was told that I was going to be moved forward in the process and they would be forwarding my information to a senior recruiter to review my application. A week later I was called to schedule a face to face interview. I suggest taking the earliest interview review session you can. I scheduled mine the next day. You will meet as a group with other candidates applying for the position. Remember to be outgoing and enthusiastic during the group sessions. Then you will have a face to face interview with 5 additional questions and then a mock phone call. You will then regroup with others after interview and call is done. There will be videos and then by the end of this session they pretty much have an idea who they are going to select. I was offered the position same day. I was given more paperwork to fill out and scheduled a drug test the next day.The benefits in this company are awesome. The employees in the customer experience specialist team are friendly. I have never been happier.

Interview Questions

• Think of a difficult situation where you had to make a critical decision on your own. What did the situation involve and how did you act to respond to it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Dallas, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

It is a three part group interview. The first part was a meet and greet. Please be very friendly and outgoing, they want to see how well you interact with the other interviewees as well as the hiring managers. The second was a test call over the phone. They are expecting you answer the phone as you would if you were working for Delta. You may not know the procedure but keep in mind that you always want to satisfy the customer. The third phase is a face to face interview. The questions were situational, Please be as precise as possible.

This was the most fun I had ever had at an interview. Everyone was extremely polite and encouraging. Some people find out if they were selected on the spot after the entire process is completed others have a 2 week window.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The pay is 10.89 per hour. There is a raise given 6, 12 and 18 months after. Then every year that you are employed with the company.

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Salt Lake City, UT) in August 2014.

Interview

Hiring and interview process was pretty straightforward and easy. I received a call from recruiting agency and I was asked a few interview questions. Basic interview questions. Received an email a week later and was asked to call the number in the email. I set up an in-person interview, and then went to it today. Interview had three parts, first part was an intro and tells you a lot about the job, and the position. The second part was a mock-phone call and they just want to hear what you are like over the phone, there is no scripting available. Last part is the face-to-face interview, with only one manager. Very relaxed. Asked about 6 interview questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Fixed pay. $10.89

Customer Experience Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines in September 2014.

Interview

3 Part Interview Process:

Part 1: Introduce yourself to managers, leads, and other applicants. Each person gets up one by one to answer these questions: a)Name b) Why Delta? c) What does the word "connect" mean to you? d)where will you fly first once hired.

then everyone is taken into a room together where managers will be coming in and out pulling applicants out for the mock phone call.

part 2: Mock phone call- you will sit in an office and a manager will call you from another office you are to answer the phone as you would a customer service rep. they want to hear how you sound, you are not to know the policies it will not be held against you.

you will return to the room and another manager will come in and get you to do your face to face.

part 3: face to face: the manager will look over your resume, ask about work history, tell me about yourself, and then the STAR questions will start I believe I answered about 4. Such as.. name a time you satisfied a unhappy customer, name a time that policies and regulations were not helpful etc. lastly they will ask you to sell them something... I was told to sell the manager a plan ticket, in which I asked are you calling me and interested already or am I pitching it to you? and then continued on.

at the end everyone is placed back in the same room together where one or two managers will stay behind answer any questions and talk about the company. in that time they will act as if the managers are busy with other things. eventually the head manager will come in and wish everyone luck and tell everyone goodbye and to await an email or phone call.

here is the kicker...they will call a few names to stay behind and say they are missing application info or something to that degree..if youre held back be ready to get excited..you are one of the chosen!!

BE HAPPY INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO EVERYONE USE MANNERS SMILE BE EXCITED..THATS WHAT THEY WANT...I WAS NOT CONFIDENT GOING IN I WAS THE YOUNGEST PERSON THERE AND FELT OUT OF PLACE BUT I WENT INTO WORK MODE AND TALKED TO EVERYONE..AND IT PAID OFF!

Interview Questions

• Name a time that a companies policy or regulation was hurtful to your work experience, what was it, how did it effect you and how did you improve it   Answer Question

Negotiation

was able to choose from two different schedules.

Customer Experience Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines.

Interview

A comprehensive interview indeed. Initial phase is the detailed online application submission. If shortlisted, Second phase is the video interview via Hireuve digital platform where 8 questions would be asked. One way interview. Something new for me. Ample practice given with no time limited or recorded before actual recording. Upon successfully clearing the digital interview, one-one interview would be extended. It’s a 3 hour interview with a group of 7 pax. Firstly, Group slide presentation from the company, role profile, general benefits coverage etc. Then we have to give a brief individual presentation (Name, language spoken and what does connect means to you), once over, one-one interview begins with the hiring manager, then a type writing test followed by a mathematics test. Finally before releasing me, the hiring team informed that they would contact the referral and make a decision before letting me know via email or call regarding the outcome of the interview. After around 1 week, I was offered the role and accepted.

Interview Questions

• Individual presentation (Name, language spoken and what does connect means to you)   Answer Question