Delta Air Lines Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Delta Air Lines Customer Service Interview Questions

Updated Apr 10, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Norfolk, VA) in April 2017.

Interview

It was a digital interview and all the questions were found on this site and the questions were exactly as described. The process was not that difficult and they allowed 2 minutes to answer each question. The format used was S.T.A.R to answer each question

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went above and beyond to help a customer.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Delta Air Lines

Customer Service Interview

Interview

I filled out an application online for the position and had to take a personality assessment. That was on a Thursday , and on following Tuesday I received an email inviting me to participate in a HireVue on demand video interview. They ask 4 questions only and have to answer it in STAR format. Waiting to hear back. I did the video interview yesterday.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were in a high stress situation, what did you do and what was the outcome   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you had to work as a team,what was your roll and what was the result?   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you decided to go above and beyond.   5 Answers
    • Name a time you had to deal with an irate or distressed person, what did you do and what was the result?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Detroit, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

Just applied March 22nd on March 23rd received a email to complete Digital Interview. Completed Interview on March 25th currently waiting for the next step, Hopefully they call and schedule the 1:1 interview.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

Delta informed me that it can be a long process. After a brief online application, I was permitted to submit additional information online along with a personality assessment. I have also completed a virtual interview, and I am waiting to hear back about an in-person interview. I will provide an update as I continue to move through the process.

Interview Questions

• All questions for the virtual interview are behavioral.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I'm still going through the process. (There wasn't another option besides receiving or not receiving an offer; I wanted to remain positive...)

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines in March 2015.

Interview

I applied on line and within a week I got an email for a digital interview they said the process will take about 30min but I took less than 8min, they asked three questions and they give you about three minutes to answer once you answer and stop recording you can not change the answer.

Customer Service Interview

Interview

please be detail as possible thats all that they want from you to be honest and detail they will ask you things about yourself to see who you are and know alilbit about yourself so dont be afraid be yourself be professional

Interview Questions

• not knowing and studying things about the company go online to delta and see stuff about the company   Answer Question

Negotiation

i got the job

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA) in April 2011.

Interview

very good