Delta Air Lines Delta Flight Attendant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Delta Air Lines Delta Flight Attendant Interview Questions

Interviews at Delta Air Lines

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

November 12, 2015 I was referred by a friend who's a flight attendant. Got the email and applied that same day. November 13, 2015 got an email saying I needed to complete a second assessment & completed that the same day. Right after completing the second assessment the link to complete the in depth application appeared. It took about an hour to complete! November 19, 2015 got the email to complete the Hirevue interview & since the questions were already listed here.... I was already prepared and did the interview that same day!!! Questions are the exact one that are listed on here!!! Hair pulled back, no make-up, dress professionally, stud earrings!!! As of now I'm playing the waiting game with everyone else!!! Good luck to you all I can't wait to join the delta family ❤️

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Delta Air Lines

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very pleasant and self-explanatory. All of the interviewing training staff were very helpful and organized. This experience truly engaged me and made me really excited to join the Delta Team.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were situation-based and focused on previous job experience and qualifying skills that are relevant to the flight attendant position.   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

After completing the initial application, I was then directed to a personality test where you answer around 130 questions - you either agree or disagree. From here I waited a few days before being accepted and invited to accept a one way video interview. Once you receive the invitation you have 3 business days to complete or they deem you no longer interested.

Delta Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines in January 2015.

Interview

The entire application and interview process took less than 3 months. I applied in November and was invited for an in person interview in early January. Although the process was fairly quick and straight forward the competition is extremely stiff. Your chances of getting hired is pretty slim, there were 93k applicants and from what I know there are 1800 positions. The in person interview was a positive experience and I feel lucky to have gotten that far. Good luck to those candidates that got job offers.

Interview Questions

• The STAR interview method is used for hiring on and it's difficult to come up with a good example of situations on short notice.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

All of my interview were literally about few days apart some shorter I will do my f2f Thursday and I feel like ill get it! fingers are crossed!! My process was super easy and everyone that stayed in contact with me was very friendly! I cannot wait until they tell me to WELCOME ABORED! I have a few friends who are flight attendants ad they're only advice was to be my self and don't be shy. Make sure I mingle and answer everything with honesty. My overall experience was outstanding!

Interview Questions

• explain a time you went beyond for a customer?   2 Answers

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was really easy when I calmed myself down and took a deep breath and let loose.

Delta Flight Attendant Interview

Interview

I applied online, filled the application and got a telephone interview a few days later. They asked a few behavioral questions and told me will email me or call me later again. And today I just received a call to set up a face to face interview in Altanta.

Interview Questions

• There is a crying baby on a plane and other passengers are complaining, what do you do?   4 Answers
    • There is a drunk passenger on a plane, what do you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA) in November 2013.

Interview

I had my f2f with Delta Yesterday November 12 and I thought I did very well, but maybe not well enough. There was a lot of mingling which was very important, they said nobody would get an answer today but would hear in about two weeks or less The FA never seemed comfortable when someone asked that question will we know something today. But at the very end they called about 7 people to stay behind they needed more information from them. I did have one of their cell numbers of a person that was called to stay behind and I did talk to the person today and they said that all that was asked to stay behind got a conditional job offer so if they do not say stay behind I’m afraid you may be out of luck. Also all but one was in the A group. The interview was very relaxed. It was a great experience even though I probably did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• I had a great experience they made you feed very comfortable   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

I want to wish everyone good luck on their interviews. The FAs and HR are very nice. I never once felt like I was being scrutinized. They want you to do well. It is a comfortable process. Study the STAR method and go in there with a smile, be yourself and do your best! It really was a lot of fun. Do not worry about what group you are in...A, B or C. Or the color of your skin. IT DOES NOT MATTER!!! I was in C group and I got a CJO. So did another interviewee from my group. They took a couple people from each group. Even if I had not received a CJO I would still say it was a very positive experience. Good luck!!!!

Interview Questions

• I didn't think any of the questions were that difficult. You have to pool from your past job experiences. Go in with several different work related scenarios that you have been through. Team work, working alone, how to handle an unsatisfied customer. Read the posts on here regarding questions to get an idea of what you will be asked. Again, Good Luck!!!!   Answer Question

Delta Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines in September 2018.

Interview

I applied in late August. Received my video interview request about a week later and submitted on 9/3/18. Just finished the talent plus assessment test. This is pretty much a personality test but it gives you feedback on your "top 3 talents" This took me about 30 minutes to complete.

Interview Questions

• Two First Class Customers get into an argument, what do you do?   Answer Question

Delta Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines in August 2018.

Interview

I applied for the Inflight service at the beginning of August. They emailed me two days ago for a web cam interview. I did not have to take an assessment test.